Anger & truths

Chapter 5

Chapter 5

The great hall

Later after Spritlowt leaves with his son Stoick & Gobber are still lathing & phrasing Hiccup & Astrid. "Oh well done Astrid I always hoped you would be the one to make my son a man!"  "Oh dad" Moan's Hiccup embarrassed. "You did? Well you got your wish" Astrid goggling.    

Then Mildew comes up to them. "I don't know why you're lathing about this after all we already know they did it before they were married" "Mildew I've already told you they never did anything before they were married that was just a rumor" Says Stoick. "Of cores you'd say that his your son"    

Then Hiccup stands up fed up about this. "Right that's it listen here Mildew...whatever you say me & Astrid did nothing before we were married & that's finale!" "Really so how do you explain that mark you had?" Hiccup sighs with stress. "That mark I had was an accident!" "Yeah right sour!" "Look Astrid was showing me some fitting moves then I fell over & she fell on top & her elbow hit my neck hard & that's what happened & that's it!" "Sour that's what your dad said too" "That's because it's true Mildew & that's it, l know it's nothing scandalous like I know you wish it was, now just stop being a pest & just keep your mouth shut & go back to your fungus & cabbages & leave us alone!"    

As Hiccup yells at Mildew everyone looks at him in surprise then after Mildew leaves everyone steers at him in awe as he sit's, then he looks at his dad & Gobber who are looking at him in shook. 

"What?" Hiccup asks. "Laddie...where did that come from?" Gobber asks. "Where did what come from?" "That...standing up to & yelling at Mildew son that was big" Says Stoick "Oh well I was just angry & fed up with Mildew's moaning, complaining & trying to discredit me & Astrid plus trying to make out you are not a good chief, I mean he can moan & complain about me as much as he wants but when he starts moaning, complain & laying about my family he is going to far & he is just asking for my rage"    

"Wow son I never know you had it in you, I mean I always hoped you did deep down but...wow" Than Astrid specks with a smile as she hugs Hiccup. "I knew he had it in him" "You did Astrid" "Yes I did" "How lacy?" Gobber asks "It's happened quit a few times mostly when people insults & threaten his family...& don't you remember Stoick he acted just the same way just before my dad died when you came home & told us what Mildew & Spritlowt had been saying about my dad, of course that was pretty milled but still" 

"Oh yes he did...wow...that was milled?" Stoick asks. "Yes it was"  Astrid says. "Wow is right, if we just sore angry I'd hate to see him very truly angry" Gobber asks. "Trust me you don't want to see that" Astrid says. "Wow...it seems my son is tougher than I thought when it comes to anger" 

"Yes but it can make him a bit recluse & crazy sometimes" "That's understandable but I'm sour he'll get better with dealing with that just like me" Gobber lathes. "Yeah Stoick was recluse & crazy when he got angry when we were kids" "I agree after all he has me" Astrid says & Hiccup smiles at her. "Yes Astrid keeps my feet on the ground if it wasn't for her I probably world of flown of & never come back down" She smiles at him. "Oh Hiccup what would you do without me?"

"I probably would still be lost in myself & I never would have got the carriage to do what was right& disobey my dad to go & rescue Toothless, lots of things that I have done I would never have been able to do without you Astrid" "Oh Hiccup stop it your embarrassing me" "No I will not stop it because it's true"    

& Gobber smile at them. "You know Astrid he's right even when you two where little you always helped him when he was skied or warred, he always said to me you gave him courage even then" "Let's go Astrid we need to get down to the arena"