The pregnancy

Chapter 12

Chapter 12

The young Haddock house

3 months later Astrid & Hiccup are in their new home him cooking & her sitting & leaning back in a cheer by the fire. "Dinner is almost done" "Ok Hiccup" She begins saying then she feels a little pane & holds her belly. "Ow"    

He comes over to her fast. "Astrid what's wrong?" She smiles. "It's the baby's their kicking" "They are?" "Yes" He puts out his hand to touch her. "Can I? Do you mind?" She smiles, lifts her top up, grabs his hand & places his hand on her belly then he feels a kick & he smiles. "I felt one of the baby's kick"    

Then he moves his hand a little & he feels another kick. "I felt the over baby kick & it was harder this time" Then she giggles & he smiles then he gives a soft kiss on her belly & she giggles again as he speaks to her belly. "Hay their you two little ones it's daddy...I love you & I promos you I'll never let anything bad happen to you two" 

Then he kisses her belly again & then she smiles & pulls him up. "Oh Hiccup what are you like?" "Like a sweet, kind, cheeky gentlemen" "Oh Hiccup...you'll never change" Then she gives him a big kiss then they look at etch over with their heads together & smile. "I love you Astrid" "Ha, ha I love you to babe" He kisses her forehead.    

"I better get back to cooking dinner you just sit at the table"So he goes & continuous cooking as she goes & sits at the table & rubs & talks to the baby's herself. "You two ready for daddy's cooking?" The baby's kick again. "Ha,ha, ha oh you two really like daddy's cooking don't you?" He smiles as he serves the food.    

"Well it's nice to know they like my cooking, is there any particular food of my cooking they like best?" "They do seem to kick more when I eat your chicken legs" "Well their lucky tonight because I've made chicken legs" She smiles & he comes over with the food, puts the food on the table then gets a mug of mead & a mug of milk & comes & sits at the table & they eat. 

"Ow" "Are the baby's kicking again?" "Well sorter but one is kicking & one is hiccuping a lot" "Oh the hiccups hah" She giggle & he kisses her lips. "I love you so much Astrid" "I love, ow" "Ha, ha" Hiccup smiles. "Shall we go to bed mi-lady?" "Yes not to sleep but to relax, talk & hug etch over" "Ok that would be nice" So they go up steers change into their night cloves & sit on the bed agents the head board & hug etch over.    

"Hiccup" "Yes honey" "My shoulders are hurting can you?" "Massage them for you" "Yes please" "If you could move forward slightly then I can sit behind you" So she moves forward slightly & he sits behind her with his legs on either side of her. "Their that's better & more comfy"    

He whispers in her ear. "Arm's up" So she lifts her arm's up & he palls off her night gown then starts massaging her shoulders. "Oh Hiccup...that's nice" Then he slides his hands down massaging her back. "Wow Hiccup" He smiles & kisses her neck as he massages her back.    

"You like that?" "Yes...that feels good so good" He smiles cheekily."Well if you liked that you will love this" "Love what?" "This" Then he starts kissing her neck harder then moves to her back then her chest. "Oh Hiccup, oh wow you're amazing with your lips" She says as she throw's her head back in plusher.

Then he suddenly starts sucking her chest & slides his tong around the center of her chest. "Oh wow...oh Hiccup that's good you're so good with your tong don't stop" He smiles & giggles then he stops, sits back behind her, massages her chest & kisses her neck hard. 

"Oh Hiccup you're a miracle worker" He smiles & giggles. "Oh am I?" "Yes & oh...you've already made me cum 7 times" "7 times just with my lips, tong & fingers" "Yes" "Wow, that's amazing" "Yes you are babe"

"Yearn' why don't we go to sleep" "Now that sounds nice" They both go under the cavers, lay down & fall to sleep, her culled up in his arms with her arms around his waist & her head on his chest & him with one arm around her back & chest & one hand on her belly like his protecting the baby.

The next day Hiccup & Astrid are in the main room him drawing in his journal & she sleeping on his shoulder. "Oh, she's so beautiful & sweet when she's sleeping" He says to himself, then he hears a knock on the door. "Come in!" Then the gang come in. "Shh be quirt Astrid's sleeping" Then they all see her sleeping on his shoulder. "Oh ok Hiccup" Fishlegs says.

"She's sleeping again? Wow she has become weak" "Hay she's not weak Snotlowt!" Hiccup says angrily. "Then why's she sleeping so much then?" "She's pregnant Snotlowt, that's what happens when women are pregnant they sleep & rest allot & that doesn't mean she's weak plus she's having twins what drain's her energy faster!"    

"She looks so sweet sleeping" "Yes she does Fishlegs yes she does" Hiccup says why smiling & stroking her hair then she stars. "Ow" "What is it? Is it the baby's again?" She smiles. "Yes their kicking again Hiccup"    

Hiccup leans down & specks to her belly with a smile. "Hay you two little one's you two happy?" The baby's kick again. "Ha, ha daddy love you cheeky monkeys" The baby's kick again. "What weird thing are you doing now Hiccup?" He looks around at Snotlowt in anions. 

"Snotlowt shh I'm talking to my kids" "Talking to your kids, they're not even born yet they can't hear you" "Oh yes they can can't you little monkeys" The baby's kick. "Ha, ha oh mummy & daddy love you & just between us don't believe everything cousin Snotlowt tells you" "Hay I'm hear & I can hear what you're saying you know" Snotlowt says.

"You hungry little one's?" The baby's kick hard. "Ok little one's daddy get to cooking" "Oh babe you're so sweet" He sits up & kisses Astrid lovingly on the lips. "Oh stop that we don't want to see you two saucing etch over's faces" Says Tuffnut. "I think we should go" "I agree Ruff this is all to mushy for me" Snotlowt says. "I think it's sweet but I agree we should leave" So the gang leave & shut the door behind them.