The amazing surprise

Chapter 18

Chapter 18

The young Haddock house

4 months later at 6.00pm Astrid is working around the house in worry why Hiccup is out with the kids. "Oh, what will Hiccup say? It's only been 4 months" She sighs then she hears Hiccup coming in. 

"Mi-lady we're home!" She looks up & smiles. "Oh, hi babe" So he hugs her then looks at her. "Are you ok?" "Yes, I'm fine... why... why would you ask that?" She says very fast why stuttering as Hiccup looks at her in confusion. "Wow, calm mi-lady I was just asking, you're acting rather nerves... is anything wrong?" "I'm fine I just... found out something today & it's making me a bit uneasy" 

"What is it mi-lady?" "I'll tell you later when I'm ready" "Ok mi-lady, I'll get to cooking" "No need I already cooked dinner" "You did?" "Yes babe we've got yak legs tonight" "Mmm, sounds nice" Well you sit down & I'll get dinner" "Ok, but first I better get the kids" So she serves dinner as he puts the kids in their cradles to sleep then him & Astrid eat.

Later after dinner the kids start crying so he gets up & goes over to the kids & smiles. "D-d-d-d-d-d" Hiczeler starts to say. "Astrid get here quick Hiczeler is about to say her first word!" She runs to him & smiles. "D-d-d-d-d-dada" Hiczeler says. "She said her first word, Astrid I'm her first word"

They both smile then they hear a moaning sound & look at Hicsol. "M-m-m-m-m-mama"  Hicsol says. "He said his first word Hiccup, I'm his first word" "Oh, this is the third happiest day of my life" "Third happiest day, what's the first two?" "Well the first is are wedding day & the second is the day of are kids birth" "Oh Hiccup, I love you" "I love you too"    

Then they smell something" "Hiccup... do you smell something?" "Yes I do, your hair that smells like flowers" Astrid giggles. "Ha-ha, no, something nasty" Then he smells it & looks at the kids, so he picks Hiczeler up & the smell gets stronger. 

"Poo! Looks like someone did I do-do, yes you did" Hiczeler smiles at him. "don't give me that innocent look, I know it's you" Then Hicsol starts moving his moth like his hungry. "Well I'll take Hiczeler up & change her" "OK & while you're doing that I'll feed Hicsol" So he takes Hiczeler & changes her way Astrid feeds Hicsol.

Then when he comes back down with Hiczeler Astrid puts her up to her chest & feeds her why he duos the dishes. "Ha-ha... I see the kids are enjoying themselves, & I don't blame them they are some tasty fruits, maybe I'll have a bite myself later" He says cheekily as he razzes his eyebrows. "Wow, down boy down" "Ok-ok mi-lady but its true" "Ha-ha, oh Hiccup"   

Then the kids yourn. "Looks like their tired... I'll take them to bed then I'll be back" "Ok, but don't be to long I've got a surprise for you" "Ok mi-lady" So he takes the kids & puts them to bed as she thinks on how to tell Him what she needs to tell him.

Then he comes down. "I'm back mi-lady" "Good, um... Hiccup, we need to talk" His smile drops. "Come... sit here babe" So he goes & sits next to her then she holds his hands. "Hiccup" "Yes" "I have to tell you something" "What is it?" "I wasn't feeling well this morning... so I went to Gothi &" "& what?" 

"I'm pregnant" "You are, how long?" "I'm one month pregnant" "That's fantastic! Oh Astrid I love you so much" Then he picks her up & holds her bridal stile. "Wow, Hiccup what are you doing?" "I'm taking my wife up to bed to celebrate" She blushes & giggles as he carries her up then puts her on the bed then the rest of the night they play & rather lewd then they go to sleep.