Baby's day with dragons

Chapter 16

The young Haddock house

The next day Hiccup & Astrid are woken up at 7.30am by crying. "Mmm ok" Astrid moans but Hiccup puts his hand on her. "Don't worry dear, I'll see to them, you just go back to sleep" "OK babe" Then she falls back to sleep as he puts his leg back on then goes into the room.

"Aright-aright I'm coming" When he gets into the room he picks them up & rocks them but they keep crying. "Their-their, shh... stop crying, please, what do you two want?" Then he smells something nasty. "Poo, you two need changing, yes you do" "Ha-ha-ha-ha" They giggle, so he goes & changes them, then he sees them move their moths like their hungry so he takes them down stairs & feeds them.

Latter at 9.00am Astrid wakes up, puts her robe on & goes down stairs to find Hiccup cooking & the baby's sleeping in their cradles. "Morning babe, that smells nice" "Morning mi-lady, Hungry?" "Very... are the kids ok?" "Yes, their fine their sleeping at the moment" So she sits at the table in the kitchen & smiles at the baby's in their cradles. 

"What's for breakfast today babe?" "Eggs, tomatoes & bread" So he lays the food on the table then grabs two mugs of mead & sits down then they eat. 

"So, how long have you been up?" "Well sorter sins 7.30am" "What do you mean sorter?" "Well, after I changed them we all came down here & I fed them then we fell asleep on a cheer in the front room them in my arms then at 8.30am I woke up so I put them in their cradles, draw some ideas in my journal then started cooking, they should be waking up soon" 

She smiles.  "Are we going to intrudes the kids to Toothless & Stormfly today?" "Yes we are, we can do that after breakfast, oh, & I have a surprise for you" "You do, what is it?" "You'll see after breakfast" So they eat then he goes in the back and comes back pushing something.

"Surprise! so what do you think?" "Wow... um... what is it babe?" "It's something I've been working on for a while... not even Gobber knows about it, it's something we can push the kids in so we don't have to carry them all the time, & it will mean we can have more moment without worrying about hurting the kids, I call it a double push cheer"    

 "It's lovely, but is it safe?" "Yes it is, & I've added some straps to hold them in safe then I attached some fears to the seats so it's soft & comfy for them" Then the baby's start crying. "Well seams their awake & just in time we've got to get to the dragon academy" 

So he goes & picks up the kids & puts them in the push cheer, straps them in, then tickles them till they giggle then he gives them their cuddly dragons as Astrid packs 4 bottles, sum dippers & everything they'll need in the stachel.

"The kids are strapped in & ready to go, shall we go now mi-lady" She looks at him then the kids with worry. "I'm still not to sour about this Hiccup" "Don't worry they'll be perfectly safe, I promise" "Ok, I'll go & get Toothless & Stormfly" "Why don't we all go to them then we can intrudes the kids to Toothless & Stormfly" "Ok, & it will be saver too" So they all go out to the stables.    

The stables

"Toothless, Stormfly two someone's wants to meet you!" Hiccup calls then they run up towards him excitedly. "Now calm down you two" So he picks the kids up then turns to Toothless & Stormfly. "Now Toothless, Stormfly be careful I'd like you to meet Hicsol & Hiczeler" Toothless & Stormfly look at them in curiosity then Toothless puts his head closer to them & they grab his nose with a giggle & Toothless pears happily.

"Looks like they like you Toothless" Hiccup says, "Ha-ha-ha-ha" The kids giggle. "Hicsol, Hiczeler this is Toothless & Stormfly their friends" "Now come you two let's get your saddles on" Astrid says, so she get's the saddles on Toothless & Stormfly why he gets the kids back in the push cheer then they all walk to the dragon academy.

The academy

When they get their they find as always the twins & Snotlowt punching each over & Fishlegs just watching. "Hi you two, wow, what's that Hiccup?" Fishlegs asks pointing at the kids. "It's a push cheer, I've been working on it for a while... it means we can push are kids around instead of carrying them" "Yeah, & this is the first day trying it" Astrid says.

"Well everyone if you could stop fighting maybe we can get to what we need to do, now who's the first to fly?!" Hiccup asks. "We will" Says Fishlegs. "Ok Fishlegs you know the rules, let's see" So Fishlegs & Meatlug fly off as the kids giggle & wave their arms. "Ha-ha-ha-ha" Astrid smiles at them as Hiccup counts. "Ha-ha, oh, you two think you can fly" She says sweetly.

Then Fishlegs lands & Snotlowt flies off then after him the twins. "Well mi-lady it's your turn" "Ok babe" So she gets on Stormfly & flies off. "Wow, she's getting better all the time" Fishlegs says, Hiccup smiles. "Yep, that's my wife" 

Then she lands, gets off & smiles at him. "That was great, better than before" "I know, let's see if you can beat that babe" She says with a flick of her hair wiping his face as she walks by" "Are you teasing me again?" "Maybe, now get going you" So he gets on Toothless & they fly off fast then get back very quickly & land. "Well, how was that mi-lady?" "As always you win" "Ha-ha-ha-ha" The kids giggle as they clap their hands at daddy. 

"The kids are cheering for me" He says, so he goes over to them & picks them up & rubs his nose agents theirs. "Did you like that? Daddy flying? Yes you did ha-ha" Then Hiczeler grabs his cheeks with a smile & pats them" "Ow, oh, ha-ha, Hiczeler, what are you like" "Ha-ha-ha-ha" She giggles.   

 Then they both starts pulling his hair. "Ow-ow-ow" He says in pain then they suck on their fists. "You two hungry?" They both giggle then Astrid feeds Hicsol as Hiccup feeds Hiczeler then they pat their backs till they burp then they put them back in the push cheer & Hiccup gets to questioning the gang about dragons as Hicsol & Hiczeler sleep.

As he does he gets anode with the twins & Snotlowt then the kids start crying & Astrid try's to calm them down but they won't stop crying so Hiccup goes over to them. "You go & question them mi-lady & I'll try & calm the kids down" "Ok babe, thanks" So she goes over to the gang as he keels down on the floor & makes funny faces at the kids who laugh as they wave their hands. "Ha-ha-ha-ha" 

Then he tickles them. "Ha-ha-ha-ha" They giggle then they stop & he hears something behind him & he knows it's none of the gang & it doesn't sound like his dad or Gobber then he sees Astrid & the gang looking in worry so he turns around.