The kidnapping

Chapter 21

Chapter 21

The young Haddock house

2 months later Hiccup wakes up to scrams & crying. "Noooooooo!" So he gets up & runs to Astrid in the kid's room to find her on her nears. "Astrid, what wrong?" "It's the kids they've been kidnapped" "What?!" Then he looks at the cribs & sees no Hicsol or Hiczeler & punches the wall what makes his knuckles bleed slightly & leaves big bruises. "No!" He falls to his knees & says angrily & hoarsely. "Whoever's taken are kids are going to regret it!"    

She looks up at him with a teared curved face & he kneels down & hugs her. "Don't worry, I'll find them & whoever has them they will get what's coming to them, I promise" He kisses her forehead. "Hiccup, what if?" "Don't worry... now you go & rest, I'll go & find dad, Gobber & the gang straight away & then we'll all go & find them" "I'll come with you" "No, sorry, but you can't not in your condition" "Ok, I love you" So she goes & lays down as he runs down stairs to Toothless then they fly off to his dad's.

The Haddock house

 When they get their he busts in. "Dad!" Stoick looks shocked. "Oh Son, what's wrong" "Oh, Gobber, good you're here, are kids have been kidnapped!" "What!" "How strange" Gobber says. "What's strange?" Hiccup asks. "Mildew's missing too" "What?"

He rubs his chin. "Son, you don't think Mildew took your kid's do you?" "It's possible... I mean he hats me & he's tried everything ells to ruing me & I wouldn't put it past him to go further & take my kids" "I agree with the boy Stoick" Gobber says. "Ok, let's get the gang & find my grand kids!"

The academy

When they get the howl gang they all go to the academy. "So, What's going on Hiccup?" Fishlegs asks. "Yeah cuz, you & your dad are acting like it is life or death" "That's because it is for someone!" "Wow come down" "No Ruff, I will not calm down!" "Why?" Tuffnut asks. "Because someone has kidnapped my kids!" "Oh god's" Fishlegs says. "Yeah, & Mildew is missing too!" Stoick yells. "Exactly, & we think Mildew's behind the kidnapping" 

"What?!" "Yes Fishlegs" "Well cuz what are we going to do?" "Well we are going to leave immediately to find them" So they all including Stoick & Gobber get on their dragon's but Hiccup grabs Fishlegs arm before he can get on. "Sorry Fishlegs but You're not coming with us" "What? Why?" "I need you to do something really important for me" "Ok Hiccup, what is it?" "I need you to keep an eye on Astrid & make sour she stays save" "Ok Hiccup You can rally on me" "I know I can" So he gets on Toothless & they all fly off. 

As they all go looking for Mildew a ship is heading to dragon island, on the ship the kids are crying their lungs out down below as above Mildew moans about the noise then the ship stops at dragon island, so he gets of the ship & finds Dagger standing their whiting for him. 

"Hi Mildew... have you got them?" Dagger asks. "Yes those lowed brats are down below waling" So they both go on the ship & go down below to find the kids hugging etch over in the corner crying softly.    

Dagger leans down & they start crying on the top of their lungs & poling his heir & stick out their tongs. "Bad man! Bad man! Meanie! Meanie!" "Ow!" Dagger says "Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha" The kids giggle. "Why you little brats!" & they start crying again & he picks them up & takes them of the ship then puts them on the ground.    

"Well you've got them, what do you want me to do now?" Mildew asks. "Well, first were you followed?" "No not atoll" "Hmm... ok, you go back to Barck" "But how will I explain where I've been?" "Tell them you where taken by a dragon" "They won't believe that" "Then figure it out" Then Dagger turns to the kids but their not there. "Where have they gone?" Dagger says then he sees a Nadder walking away.