The bigger surprise & announcement

Chapter 9

Chapter 9

The Haddock house

The next day in the morning at breakfast when Hiccup & Astrid are eating Astrid remembers what's happening today. "So what time is Gothe going to be here?" "She should be here very soon actually" "Oh ok" 

She clears up as he goes & feeds Toothless & Stormfly, then after he finishes feeding them just before going inside he sees Gothe arrive. "Oh, morning Gothe it's good to see you" She nods her head. "Astrid is inside" He leads her in then shuts the door behind them. "Astrid Goth's here!" "Ok!" 

They all go up to the bedroom & Astrid lays on the bed as he sits next to her then Gothe pulls Astrid's top up & starts feeling her stomach then suddenly Gothe's head pop's up in surprise & feels her stomach again. "What is it what's going on?" He asks, Gothe drops sum sand on the floor & rights in it as he reeds. 

"What? Really...you mean it?" He says with a grin then Gothe nods. "Why are you so happy babe?" He holds Astrid hand with a big grin. "Because I won the bet...it's twins" Then Gothe leaves as Astrid pouts at him. "Oh that means I can't punch you until next week" "That's right & it means if you want to show me how you feel you will have to kiss me or hug me" "Ok but I still I can't believe wire having twins babe" He smiles. "Yes I can't believe it ether"

Then they hear his dads voice calling for them so they go down. "Oh their you two are I sore Gothe leave so what's going on?" They both look at etch over & agree, so they sit at the table then Stoick joins them. "So what's the news? & by the looks on your faces it's something good" 

"Ok dad we're not having a baby" Stoick looks at them with confusion. "What do you mean you aren't having a baby...of course your having a baby she's pregnant what means baby" "Yes dad I know, what I meant was that we are not having one baby but two" Suddenly a huge grin comes on Stoick's face. 

"Wow son, I know I said you must have strong stuff...but you must have really strong stuff if you can get a girl pregnant the first time with twins" Hiccup blushes bright red. "Oh dad, stop talking like that" Astrid hugs him. 

"Sorry son, well now we know this can I announce that Astrid is pregnant now? After all she's already showing a bit" Hiccup & Astrid look at etch over & agree. "Yes dad you can tell everyone now" "Good I'll make the announcement later at dinner in the great hall so make sour you two are there by 7.00pm" "Ok dad" "Good well I'll go & let everyone know to meet at the hall at 7.00pm" So Stoick leaves.

The great hall

Later at 7.00pm they arrive at the great hall & go straight up to the front with Stoick. "Everyone quirt, quirt!" Everyone looks at Stoick. "Right now listen I've got some big & great news, Astrid...is...pregnant!" Nelly everyone cheers apart from Mildew & Spritlowt. "Not just with one but with twins!" Nelly everyone cheers lewder apart from Mildew & Spritlowt.