The second birth

Chapter 24

Chapter 24

The young Haddock House

5 months later Hiccup is working back a forward why Hicsol & Hiczeler sit on the floor playing with their toys then they come over to him & hug his legs. "Daddy, why you move so much?" Hiczeler asks. "Don't worry... daddy just worried about mummy" "What wrong with mummy?" Hicsol asks. "Nothing wrong with mummy... you'll know one day" "Ok daddy" They say.

 So he goes back to walking back a forward as Hicsol & Hiczeler go back to playing with their toys then he hears some crying. "It's here!" Hiccup says happily, so he grabs the kids & runs up stairs & as he gets up stairs his & Astrid's bedroom door opens & Mrs Thurston comes out.    

"Come down Hiccup" Says Mrs Thurston, So he takes a big breath & calms down. "Ok, I'm come, now how is Astrid?" "Mummy ok-mummy ok?" "Yes Hiccup, yes kids she's ok... you can cum in now" Says Mrs Thurston, so she & Gothy leave, as he holds the twins he walks in & sees a baby girl that looks identical to Astrid apart from her bright red hair in a crib bay the cheer next to the bed.

So he places the twins on the bed, picks up the baby girl & sits on the cheer smiling in to those sapphire blue eyes" "Daddy, what that?" The twins ask him while looking at the baby, he leans over & shows them the baby who smiles at them. "Kids... this is your now baby sister" "She pretty daddy" Hicsol says. "Yes Hicsol, she is pretty"    

Then the baby grabs Hiccup's finger & species it hard. "Ow!" He says shaking off the pain & the baby giggles. "Ha-ha-ha-ha" He smiles then he hears Astrid. "Hiccup" "I'm here mi-lady" "How's the baby" "The babies fine, we have a pretty little girl" "Pretty girl-pretty girl!" Hicsol cheers. 

"Were is she babe" "Right here mi-lady" He paces the baby to her. "Oh, she's so sweet" "Yes she is, & she looks just like you" "Apart from her bright red heir like her daddy's daddy" "Yeah, she has my dad's hair cooler" 

"Well, what shall we name her Hiccup?" "Well, she's as pretty as a star & everyone loves stars, so how about Starina Freya?" "That's pretty" "Ok, Starina Freya, Starina Freya Haddock" They both smile at their now baby. "What do you thing little one?" Hiccup asks their now little girl. "Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha" Starina Giggles.    

"Well, she likes it babe... what do you two think?" Astrid asks the twins. "Yeah, Star-Star" "Well, we are all in agreement on the name mi-lady" "Yes... well, I'm getting sleepy" "It looks like the kids are getting sleepy too" So he gets into bed hugs his wife & they hug all three of the kids & go to sleep.