Fun day out

Chapter 23

At the cove

The next day Hiccup & Astrid take the kids to the cove for a picnic. "Ha-ha-ha, Hiccup stop tickling me" Astrid giggles lewdly. "Ha-ha-ha, yeah! Daddy get mummy-Daddy get mummy!" The kids giggle as they clap their hands. "OK kids, here I go again" He says & he tickles her again. "Ha-ha-ha yeah!"    

Then Astrid flips him over & starts tickling him. "Ha-ha-ha stop it mi-lady"  "Oh no I won't... you got me so I get you back" "Ha-ha-ha yeah! Mummy get daddy-Mummy get daddy!" The kids giggle as they clap their hands.

After a while he sits up & smiles at what he sees. "Oh, look Astrid, Hicsol & Hiczeler are toddling around" Then Hiczeler comes up to them & hugs him "Daddy... me hungy-me hungy" "Ok, daddy get you bottle" So he gets a bottle for her as Astrid keeps an eye on Hicsol who seems to be a very curies sole just like his daddy, ever sins he got better at working he would not stay still, he was always on the go so she picks him up & goes & sits back down with him on her lap.

"You know Hiccup... this little feller has your curiosity & a thing for being always on the go... I mean he never stays still just like you" "Ha-ha-ha. yeah, but what do you mean when you say that's like me?" She smiles. "Oh Babe, what I mean is it was always hard to keep you in one place, once you got the dragons & Vikings together & even before then according to your dad & Gobber they could never keep you anywhere without you going off... & even when you where little according to your dad whenever he tuck you anywhere you would wonder off" He blushes bright red. 

"Well, ok... maybe I was a little curios thing then & a bit always on the go but I'm not as bad as then" Hiccup says. "No... your worse babe" "What?" "I said your worse... I mean you have been ever sins you fond Toothless & got the ability to fly with him, you've been going off whenever you can" "I suppose so, but I've got you & the kids to keep me on the gowned" She smiles & he looks at the kids.

"Now, who wants to go in the water?" Hiccup Asks the kids "Yeah! Woar-woar-woar!" The kids giggle as they clap their hands, so he picks them up & jumps in the water with a splash as Astrid sits & watches them. "Oh Hiccup, your just like a big kid sometimes" "Yes, but that's why you love me" "Well, yes, that's one of the things"    

"Ant you coming in mi-lady?" "No... I'll stay here & watch you witch I really enjoy" "Come-on mummy" The kids giggle. "No... mummy stay & watch you two & daddy" Then Hiccup puts a dripping wet Hiczeler on his shoulders & holds a dripping wet Hicsol in the ear as they giggle lewdly. 

Later the kids sit in the shallow end of the water & splash daddy. "Why you little things you" he says "Yeah, splash daddy-splash daddy!" the kids giggle. "Arr, help me Astrid... I'm being attached by little monsters" "Sorry dear, can't help you" She says with a giggle. "Bud will you help me" Toothless just giggles & smiles his gummy smile. "Oh thanks bud, I'll remember that when you are being attached by these little monsters"    

"Daddy fly-fly" He smiles. "Hmm, I don't now... Astrid, what do you think?" "About what?" "The kids want to go flying" She smiles. "Ha-ha, just like their daddy... well ok" "Yeah, fly-fly!" "Well come on kids lets go flying, but forest daddy need to do something... you two go play with Toothless & Stormfly ok" So the kids go & play with Toothless & Stormfly as Hiccup & Astrid pack everything up & he puts his armour back on. 

"So Hiccup, how are we going to do this?" Astrid asks. "Well I've been working on something what will make it save for the kids to fly with me" & out of his satchel he poll's a strange looking thing. "What's that babe?" "It's something what I can put the kids in & it attaches to my suet so they can't fall off because their attached to me... you see I put it over my head so there's a space for one of them on my back & a space in front of me, then I attach the clips & their all strapped & ready to fly" "Wow... you are forever surprising me Babe"    

He smiles & kisses her then he goes & attaches the kids to him then he helps Astrid get on Stormfly & paces her the picnic basket then he gets on Toothless & they fly off, as they fly the kids start giggling. "Weeee, we flying, we flying daddy" "Ha-ha, yes, you are" "Oh Hiccup, their just like you" "Maybe" "There's no maybe about it... I mean they both love flying, they both are very curios especially Hicsol, they both have your eyes, they both have your strong grip & they both have that cheeky grin of yours" "Ok, your right, but they do have a little bit of you, like they both like hitting me, they both like teasing me & the both pout like you" "Ok maybe your right too" 

The young Haddock house

Later they go home & he starts cocking dinner as Astrid goes & changes them, later when Hiccup has finished dinner Astrid sits down as the kids go & play with their toys then he serves dinner & they eat up then as they are eating the kids tug on his trouser leg. "Daddy-daddy hungy-hungy" "Oh no, how can I forget? Bad daddy" He says as he hits his hand while smiling. "Yes, bad daddy-Bad Daddy"    

So he gets up & gets the bottles then gives them to the kids then he sits back down as they drink fast, after dinner they play with the kids for a while then the kids start yearning. "Oh, time for you two to go to bed" Hiccup says, So they take the kids to bed then they go to bed themselves Hiccup with his hand around Astrid's belly protectively as Toothless goes to his bed & goes to sleep.