Chapter 24

Chance

"How bad can it be?" I asked her. "You get to live like a Luna."

"But I won't be your Luna." She said. "Because you're going to let some other bitch take my place!"

"To disrespect your Luna is to disrespect your Alpha." I said harshly.

'We ought to teach her a lesson.' Knight said.

"Then I'll leave." She said. "I won't be a side piece to my own mate."

She turned to storm away and I caught her before she got to the door. "Did you really think after barging into my room at such an ungodly hour, I'd just let you leave?"

She stepped back. "Leave me be. I'll take what I brought with me and leave. Marry that wench if you want to but you'll never hear from me again."

"I don't think you understand." I said, stepping closer to her. "But I think I'd better show you."

*******

Quinn

"Give them back!" I yelled at him. "I have to go!"

"It's two o'clock in the morning." He mumbled. "Come back to bed."

"No. Where are my clothes?" I asked.

"Why?"

"Because I want to put them on." I said.

"You don't need them though. I for one think you look much better without them." He rolled over and I stepped out of his reach.

"Cover yourself!" I threw a pillow at him.

"Why? It's not like you haven't seen it before." He sat up.

"That's different and you know it." I said.

"Not really." He got up and walked across the room, completely naked and into the bathroom.

I heard the shower start up and he came back out in a towel.

He went to the dresser in the corner of the room and grabbed some underwear and soap.

"So you're just going to force me to tear this place apart?" I asked.

He looked me up and down. "If you must know I put your clothes in the washer. Classy young women don't walk around with Soy Sauce stains on white clothes."

I rolled my eyes. "So what am I supposed to do now?"

He looked towards the bathroom. "Wanna join me?"

I rolled my eyes and he wrapped his arms around my waist. "I'd love to undress you all over again but seeing as you're already naked. You might as well."

I laughed. "Alright. But you'd better make it worth my while."

"Don't worry. I will." He said, pulling me into the bathroom and shutting the door.

********

A few hours later...

"No." River slammed his hand down on the counter making me jump.

Honey whimpered and ran away with her tail between her legs.

"River you never let me do anything fun." Violet complained. "It's just a fashion show. We're helping save wildlife."