The First Chapter: The Nightmare

Everyone is busy preparing for the coming of the boyfriend of the owner of the resort. Dhine, the secretary, right hand and bestfriend of the owner, is busy too since she is managing it all.

"Hey Dhine, relax. He will be coming tomorrow. Why so into work? Besides, I am not pressuring you to welcome my boyfriend in an extravagant way." Hana, the owner of "Hidden Sanctuary" pats her back.

Dhine just gives Hana a half-smile. "Tssk, you know that boyfie of yours. He is an artist right? So meaning to say, a lot of people expect us to welcome him and give him the best treatment that we can give to him. One thing too, since it is expected that a lot of people will take photos or videos of him, the resort might be featured as well and might catch a lot visitors especially if we will portray a nice ambiance."

Hana rolls her eyes. "Ya, he is here to rest, not to promote the resort."

"Aishh... Let's grab the opportunity Mam."

"Ya, stop calling me that way." Hana face palmed on Dhine's table. "Besides, Minho is a nice guy. He does not need to be treated that much."

Dhine rolls her eyes and disregard the thought. Actually, she is not that familiar with this guy. If it is not from Hana, she will not know what kind of guy he is and that he is Hana's childhood friend. Dhine shrugs her shoulders. Well, she does not care anyway.

"Aigoo... Look at you. Are you fangirling in front of me?"

"Ne. Hahaha! What is wrong with fangirling to the person you love huh?"

"Nothing. It's just that I can't relate when it comes to that."

"Because you let your time be absorbed with work. Ya, why don't you mingle with guys and try to look for a father figure for your son?"

Dhine smirk as she hears it. "I don't need guys in my life. I am fine to only have my son Mam."

"Ya, what if Yoogeun will look for his father? How will you deal with that? Eventually, the child will grow and will learn things about what really is a family, right?"

She stops from writing and looks at Hana. "Then I will tell him that his father died during the war."

"Why do you have to lie Dhine? Why don't we just look for his real father?"

"That's impossible." She looks away by continuing writing.

"Wae?"

"I don't want to talk about it. You know that right?"

"That is unfair! I want to help you, but you won't tell me about your past." Hana's face projects a sulking face.

"There is nothing interesting with my past Mam. It was more on a one night stand."

"Omo? One night stand?" Hana's eyes become more circle than the usual.

She closes her fist. "Yes."

Saved by the bell, Hana's phone rings. Dhine sighs. Candid thoughts of old memories appear in her mind.

"No... No... Please. Stop this! Please! NO!"

Dhine shakes her head to ease the thought away. She looks at the clock. 4:30. She only needs another 30 minutes so that she can go home.

"Um-Umma!"

Dhine happily hugs her son. Yes, her 3 year old son. "How is my cute baby boy doing today?"

"Umma, saranghae!" Her son gives her a heart melting aegyo and kiss.

"Aigoo... Nado saranghae little boy."