The eighteenth Chapter: Naked truth

Dhine needs to be strong. She needs to face the reality. She prepares a smile as she walks at the entrance of the resort. I need to do this. You can do it Dhine. Just smile.

She tried hard not to be left alone the whole day. She can see Minho attempting to talk to her, but stops when he sees that she is with someone. She feels relieved when Hanna and Minho needs to accompany Minho's parents at the airport.

She is currently scanning the things that she needs to finish when she remembers that she needs to go to the reconstructed part of the resort. It is not yet fully done since they still need to check for the things that are needed for the rooms. She checks the time. 5:30. I'll just go back here to get my stuffs and then goes home. They are still not here probably if I'll come back.

When Dhine goes out, she notices the dark clouds. "Jamkamanyo ne? I'll just check the rooms quickly and then goes home. Don't rain yet, jebal?" She whispers to the sky.

She had to rush her steps as well as the checking of the rooms. She is already in the last room when the strong wind blows and heavy droplets of water falls. "Aish..." She decided to get inside the room when suddenly the door closed. "Omo! No!"

She was warned not to close the last room's door because it keeps on malfunctioning. It is not yet fixed according to the engineer. Anyone can be trapped inside if there will be no one who will open from the outside. Sh***

Minho's P.O.V.

Hanna and he are in a rush to reach back to the resort. They don't want to be stranded because of the coming typhoon according to the news. Luckily, they are able to reach the resort safely.

He notices Dhine's open office as he walks towards Hanna's office. She is not home yet? He looks at the clock. 6 pm. He looks around. But I did not notice her earlier when we arrive right? He waited for another 15 minutes before he decided to call her, but he only hears her ringtone inside her office. Where is she?

He decided to ask the staffs of the resort.

"Mam Dhine-ssi? Ahh... Yes... She told us that she will go to the reconstructed part of the resort sir. She needs to check the lacking materials for each rooms."

"Ahh... Kure. Gomapsumnida."

He is already halfway to the reconstructed buildings when the heavy droplets of water fall. Sh***

Dhine's P.O.V.

"Dhine? Dhine?" She heard Minho's voice. Am I hallucinating or what?

Her hand is already painful for attempting to break the doorknob so that the room will be open. "Aish... Why it has to be dark? Aigoo, I should have hurried them to put the lights." She feels frustrated because she can't see anything inside because there are no lights. Lights are only available at the veranda of the building, but not in the rooms.

"Dhine? Are you here?"

She pounds lightly the door. "I'm here!"

The door opens widely. Minho immediately hugs her. "Thank goodness you are safe! Why on earth you are here alone huh?!" Minho inspects her. "Gwenchana?"

Dhine melts at his worried voice and face. She only nods as a reply as she stares at him.

"O—Outside... Let's go outside." She said softly.

Minho did not let go of her. She guides her as they go outside. She can feel the cool wind touching her skin.

"Ya, let's get inside. It is so cold here." Minho is about to pull her towards the same room when she stops him.