The sixth Chapter: The challenge

Dhine's P.O.V.

When she arrives home, she told her mother the half truth of what had happened, avoiding the fact that she spend a night with a guy.

She decided to take an absent on that day to at least take a rest and spend the day with her son. She does not need to ask for permission since she received a message from Hanna, begging her to take a rest. Tssk, this boss of mine.

Dhine and Yoogeun are currently cuddling to each other when her phone beeps for a message. She only sees a new number.

"Huh?" Just who is this? She opens the message and frowns after reading it.

How are you?

Who are you? That is her reply.

Minho.

Upon reading this, Dhine rolls her eyes and disregards the message. She continues cuddling her son.

"Umma, still sick?"

She nods as she hugs her son. "Yes baby boy, but umma will get better soon."

Yoogeun tilts his head while looking at his mother. "Umma, hug you need to get soon well?" He said innocently. Yoogeun hugs Dhine right away.

She chuckles as she feels the small hand of Yoogeun brushing her hair. "Aigoo, umma will really get well soon because of your hug baby boy."

"Yoogeun wants umma get soon well. Yoogeun wants to play with umma."

She realizes at that moment that her time with her son is only less. "Mianhe for not playing with you baby boy. Umma promises that we will play as soon as I get better okay?"

Yoogeun brightly smiles. "Jinjja? Let's play umma! Together with appa."

Dhine blinks her eyes as she hears the last word. She swallows first. "Appa?"

"Ne. Classmates play with their appa and umma. Me want to do also it." Yoogeun looks at her with hopeful eyes. When she did not reply, Yoogeun frowns a little. "Where is appa, umma?"

Dhine gets startle a bit to hear it. She forces herself to smile. "Appa? Your appa is in a faraway place baby boy."

Yoogeun sits from lying beside her. "Eodie?"

She also sits beside him. It really breaks her heart to lie to her son. "Heaven."

"Go there can't we? I want appa to see."

Dhine makes Yoogeun sits on her lap. "As for now baby boy, we will just wait for that time to come hmm?"

"Kure umma. Me so excited appa to see."

Well, I'm sorry son, but I am not excited to see your father. I hate whoever he is. "That's g—"

Her words are cut when her phone rings.

"Jamkamanyo baby boy. Umma will just answer the call. Why don't you go to the living room and play first there? Umma will just follow." She smiles as she said it to her son.

"We play? Yeheey!" Yoogeun runs clumsily towards the living room.

She frowns when she sees Minho calling her.

"Yeboseyo?"

"Are you not going to come here?"

"Nope. I already asked permission from mam Hana. Is there any problem sir?"

"Hmm, I want to go to the other part of the resort, but since you are not here, I will just postpone it."

"I'm sure mam Hana asks the other staffs to tour you and your colleagues sir."