The thirteenth Chapter: Missing You.

Dhine rolls her eyes as she can see Minho watching every step she does in the office from the moment they reach there.

"Hajima! Why are you following me?"

"Because you are so hard headed. Let's go now to your house so that you can rest. We even still need to replace your bandage."

"I will just change it later. Why don't you go to your room and change rather than bothering me here." Dhine points the door.

Minho just silently walks away. She feels relieve as she sees Minho going out. She needs to plan to get out as soon as she can.

After a short while, a knock on the door startle her. "Yes?" She frowns as she sees Minho again wearing same clothes. "Ya!!!"

Minho just drags her towards inside. He lets her sit on the sofa. Dhine's eyes widen when Minho raises the hem of her blouse.

"Bwoya!" She slaps Minho's hand away.

"Come on Dhine, stay still. I won't rape you okay? I will help you in changing your bandage."

She stops Minho. "No. How many times do I have to tell you not to touch me?"

Minho hisses. "Tskk, we even hold hands, what's the difference with this?"

Dhine blushes as she hears it. She looks away. "Aigoo, you are so straightforward, haven't you notice?"

"I know. I just can't control my emotion when you are involved."

She looks seriously at Minho. "Hajima. Stop fooling around."

Minho just stares at her. She can't read what he is thinking.

"W—What are you thinking?" Dhine wants to hit her head for asking it.

Minho smirks as continues staring at her. "I'm really wondering how you got my attention and why I like you when you have a cold heart."

Dhine is caught off guard. Don't listen Dhine. Remember, he is your bestfriend's boyfriend.

She composes herself as she sits properly. "Let's pretend that I did not hear anything today Mr. Choi. I won't tell my bestfriend about it. Let's continue to be civil to each other, arasso?" She looks straight to the window at the back of Minho.

Minho just looks at her and blinks. She prompts him to answer her.

"Ya, arasso?" She repeats. When Minho did not respond, she spanks his arm. "I said, arasso?"

"Let's change your bandage first okay?"

"Answer me. I need you to answer me."

Minho looks at her with irritation when she stops his hands. "Wae? Why is it so important to you that I should answer?"

Because if you won't stop doing this, I might not hold myself anymore... "B—Because... Because..."

"Minho-ssi!" Eric calls Minho's name from the outside.

Dhine releases a sigh. Save by the bell, thank you Lord.

"You should answer me Dhine. Wait for me here. I'll just talk to Eric for a while."

Dhine stares at the ceiling. Suddenly, she feels a heavy heart and guilt inside. "Why? Why of all the people?" She asks herself.

When Dhine looks outside, she did not see Minho and Eric. She grabs the opportunity to escape.

Minho's P.O.V.

After he and Eric talks, Minho immediately goes back to Dhine's office. His face gets distorted when he can't open the door. He notices a note posted on the wall.