The twenty-seventh Chapter: Being a good father

Dhine's P.O.V.

Dhine feels relieve knowing that Yoogeun's class days left is only one week. She asks his teachers if he could absent within that one week for a private reason. Thank God, Yoogeun's teacher is understanding enough to consider it.

"Yoogeun, palli... We will get late in appa's concert."

Since the issue already calms down because of SHINee's concert, Dhine decided to surprise Minho to attend in that concert. She wants Yoogeun to see his father performing live too. Well, both of them are their first time to watch a live performance with Minho performing.

"Jam—Jamkamanyo umma. Me bring appa's hat."

She suppresses a smile when she hears it. It's too big for him. "Kure. Umma will wait."

When Yoogeun finally get done, they bid goodbye to her umma and halmeoni.

They already get out from the corner of their street when a lot of cameras are flashing on them. Dhine is taken aback because she is not anticipating this to happen. She immediately covers Yoogeun's face as well as hers.

"What is your relation to Choi Minho miss?"

"Is he your and Choi Minho's son miss?"

She hears different questions that makes her confuse. What she wants as of the moment is for her and Yoogeun to get out from this crowd of people who are encircling them already. Minho, help us... God, how did they know my place?

"Umma! Me scared." Yoogeun looks at her while crying.

She carries her son while still covering his face. She keeps on looking on the ground. "Shh... Stop crying baby. Umma is here." She tries to walk, but walking seems so hard because the reporters are trying to stop and catch her attention.

"Please... Let us go..." But no one listens to her plead.

She really feels so tensioned right now.

"Omo! Blood!" One of the reporters exclaim.

She looks down only to get terrified. She is bleeding! The next thing she know, she hears Yoogeun shouting before she lost her consciousness.

Minho's P.O.V.

"What happened hyung?" He looks at his manager hyung. He looks so worried while looking at him. They only need to perform their last song and the concert is over.

"Aigoo... La—Later." Minho frowns when his hyung walk away. He shrugs his shoulder.

"Are you ready? Let's go now!" They are already being called.

"Ne!"

Minho frowns when he can't contact Dhine. "Aigoo... What is going on?" They already done changing their clothes from the concert and is now planning to have celebration.

"Mi—Minho-ssi." Their manager approaches him.

"Hyung? Wae?"

"Your—Dhine..."

He automatically gets near to his hyung when he hears Dhine's name. "Wae? What happened to her?"

"The reporters located their place already. Dhine and your son, Yoogeun are planning to surprise you by attending the concert when the reporters blocked them and bombarded them with so many questions. She was bleeding—"

"No! Where is she? Where is my fiancée? How about my son?" Minho starts to get panic. "Please hyung, let's go to the hospital."

Dhine's P.O.V.