The twenty-first Chapter: Winning DhiNE'S HEART

Dhine's P.O.V.

She immediately closes the door when she sees Minho. Why is he here? She heard about the news that he breaks his engagement to Hanna for some unknown reason. I don't care! He's out of your system right Dhine?

"Dhine, please, let's talk." Minho knocks their door again.

"Who is that dear?" Her mother asks her with curiosity.

She trembles as she looks at her mother. Fears are evident in her eyes. "Um—Umma, he—he is here."

Her mother frowns. "Nugu?"

She walks towards the couch and takes a seat. She feels so weak. "Yo—Yoogeun's appa." She said softly. They can hear Minho begging from the outside.

"Here appa, umma?" Her eyes widen when Yoogeun goes out from their room and hears what she said.

"Me want to see appa!" Yoogeun runs towards the door with so much excitement.

"No baby!" But it's too late, Yoogeun already opens the door.

"Ahjussi?" She sees Yoogeun's confuse face as he looks at Minho. "Umma, ahjussi, chocolate he gave me." Yoogeun said as he points Minho.

Dhine frowns at first and then realizes the box of chocolate that her son brought when he approaches her as she looked for him two weeks ago. He looks at Minho with blank face. "You... You gave it to him?"

Minho looks at her with a serious face and then nods.

"Ahjussi is my appa?" Yoogeun blinks while waiting for her reply.

She looks at Minho. She waits for him to be shock, but he remains calm. "You—You know already?"

She sees him nodding slowly. She looks at her mother. "Um—Umma..." She suddenly lost her strength and consciousness.

Dhine wakes up and finds herself in the room.

"I'm glad that you are awake already dear. You scared us." Her mother sits beside her.

"Where's—Where's Yoogeun umma?"

Her mother smiles at her. "Outside with his appa and grand halmeoni. I think he already wins your grandma and Yoogeun's heart dear. He's a nice guy though."

"Nice guy?" She raises a brow while saying it sarcastically.

"I know that you are mad at him dear, but if you can only see how worried he was when you collapsed, you will really see a different side of him. He already confessed to us everything, from how you met until how you fall for each—"

"It was a mistake umma. I shouldn't have fallen for the person who caused me misery. He did not even recognize me? How could he!"

"Listen dear, he has a reason why he did not recognize you. You should talk to him."

"No. I don't want him in my life. Where was he when I needed him the most during my pregnancy with Yoogeun umma? He is happy with someone else umma, while me... I was suffering."

"You are just mad dear. Find time to talk to him."

"I don't want to umma. I don't want to listen to his lies."

This time around, her great halmeoni gets inside.

"Gwenchana? Minho keeps on asking if you are okay already."

"I will not be okay forever halmeoni. I don't want to see him."

"Dear, he may have done a mistake to you, but he has a valid reason why it happened. Why don't you try to listen to him first? I'm sure you will understand it if you will know."