The fifteenth Chapter: Secretly in Love

Dhine raises a brow when she walks on her way to her office. She sees Minho happily talking to Eric and the rest of his colleagues.

"Ahhh, Minho-ssi, you look so happy and energetic. It seems that you did not have a fever yesterday." Dhine overhears it from one of the staffs.

She sees Minho glances at her.

"Hmm... Let us just say that an angel came to my room yesterday and cured my sickness."

"Ohhh." Everyone teases Minho.

Dhine bows while hurrying her way on her office. Aishh, he is really a tease! Not a moment later, a knock on her closed door startle her.

"Hi." A smiling Minho comes in.

Dhine frowns at him. "Ya, what are you doing here? Your friends might wonder why you get in my office."

Minho closes the door before walking towards her. He stops in front of her desk. "I just want to see you."

Dhine then remembers something. "Ahh, it's good that you are here. I have something to return to you. Here." She gets the necklace and the clothes that Minho owned.

"Ya, why are you returning this?" Minho's face is ruffled.

She shrugs her shoulders. "Molla, I feel like I don't deserve it."

Minho walks towards her. "I'll get the clothes, but I insist that this is yours." Minho locks the pearl necklace that he gave to her before. "Perfect."

"Ya... You should go out. I have so many things to do."

"Jamkaman." Minho quickly pecks a kiss on her lips.

"Ya!" Dhine whacks his arm again. She looks around particularly the door. "Don't you think you are being too abusive on kissing me?"

"Then why are you allowing me? Does it mean that you like it too?" Minho teases her.

Dhine blushes when she hears it. "Get out! You get out!" She throws him the clothes.

"Aigoo... Why are you quarrelling early in the morning?" Hana asks with confusion.

Dhine is caught off guard. She swallows hardly. Did she hear what we talk?

"Ahh, babe, I am pestering Dhine so she gets angry at me." Minho smiles widely to Hana.

"Aigoo, why are you doing that to my bestfriend? Don't you know that she is too busy?" Hana scolds Minho.

Minho sheepishly embraces Hana. "Aishh, I was just teasing."

Dhine looks down while trying to rub her forehead. She can't dare to look at Hana straight in the eyes and at the same time she can't dare to look Minho hugging other girls even though she is her bestfriend.

"Mian for disturbing you Dhine-ssi, ahh... Can you spare some time today?"

"Yes mam."

"I don't feel like going to Mr. Dy's meeting. Can you attend in behalf of me?"

She looks immediately to Hana. "Omo... If you say so mam, but... I think I don't look like presentable mam. You know that old man."

"Omo, I almost forgot. I'll just let you borrow some of my stuff, okay?"

Minho frowns. "I don't understand why she should change babe? She looks presentable to me already."

Hana looks at Minho with a suppressed smile. "That old man... She wants his guest to be 'presentable' meaning to say 'sexy'."