The twenty-SECOND Chapter: Choi's family

Dhine's P.O.V.

She is doing her daily routine early in the morning when she sees Minho's car. She sees him going out from his car while smiling widely at her.

"Hi. Good morning beautiful."

She rolls her eyes. "What is good in the morning when you are here?"

"Ya, it's still morning and you are already mad at me?"

"Why not? You are ruining my mood. Just seeing your face makes me feel sick."

"Appa!!!" Yoogeun excitedly runs towards Minho.

"Hello baby boy. Did you miss appa?" Minho kisses Yoogeun on the cheek.

She sees Yoogeun nodding. "So... So... So much."

Minho carries Yoogeun. He then looks at her. "Do you have plans today Dhine?"

"Yes. I plan to stay away from you. Why?"

Minho sighs. "Dhine please?" He begs. "Let's go to my parents' house."

"Mwuh?" She is dumbfounded.

"My parents wish to see uri Yoogeunnie. That's if you will agree."

"Umma, me want to see haraboji and halmeoni. Jebal?" Yoogeun looks at her with pleading eyes.

She did not answer.

Her halmeoni then comes out. "Omo, you are so early Minho-ssi."

"Good morning halmeoni. Aigoo, sorry for disturbing you early in the morning."

Her halmeoni pats Minho's back. "Gwenchana. Look at uri Yoogeunnie, it makes him happy to see you, so I am happy too."

"Cheongmalyo?" Minho smiles widely. "Halmeoni, since today is Saturday, can I ask your permission if I can bring Dhine and Yoogeun to my parents' house? They want to see Yoogeun."

"Aigoo, that is not a problem with me dear. You can bring them there."

"Gomapsumnida halmeoni."

"Who said I agree?" Dhine walks away after saying it.

Minho's P.O.V.

He sighs when Dhine leaves them.

"Umma mad?" He nods as a reply to Yoogeun's query.

"Waeyo appa?"

"Baby boy, I think we can't see your other halmeoni and haraboji today. Your umma won't allow you to go."

"Aniyo appa. Jamkamanyo... Me beg umma." He puts his son down.

"Aigoo, look at our Yoogeunnie." Dhine's halmeoni said as they walk towards the gyeosil.

He then greets her mother when he sees her. He tells her his problem.

"Aigoo... Don't worry. My daughter will, now that your son is asking her. She can't afford Yoogeun to be sad."

"Thank you imo. Don't worry, I'll bring them home afterwards."

"Aigoo. Don't Minho. You can let them stay for a week if you want to. Anyways, Jecheon is nearer from Seoul than here. I know too that your parents are also missing their grandson. Don't worry about Dhine, tell her that it is my decision ne?"

"Omo... Thank you so much imo and halmeoni."

"No problem. Just take care of my daughter and grandson okay?"

"I will imo!" He happily exclaims.

Dhine's P.O.V.

"Umma mad?"