The tenth Chapter: The Repressed Emotions

Dhine's P.O.V.

"Is there any problem in the resort Mr. Choi?"

"Ani. I just want to call you. Uhmm... Are you already in your home?"

"Ne. Wae?"

"I just... Just... I just want to check if you arrive home safely. That's good thing to hear."

Somehow, hearing this touches her heart. "Ya, I am not your responsibility for you to check whether I am home already or not. I can manage on my own Mr. Choi. Thanks for the concern anyway."

Then a long silence eats them. Dhine decides to break it.

"Urhm, I guess you already done checking me Mr. Choi, so... Can I end the call now?"

"Wait..."

"Yes?"

"Have we not agreed that you will call me by my name when there is only the two of us?"

She sighs. "Yes. I remember that."

"Then why are you still calling me as Mr. Choi?"

"Haven't I told you that I will call you by your name when I am ready to it?"

She hears him hissing. "I don't know when you are going to get ready with it. When I am already not here?"

"Tssk, let's not talk about this or else we will end up arguing."

"No. It is you who keep on avoiding me which makes me really wonder why and..."

She raises a brow when Minho does not continue what he said. "And what?"

"Makes me want to get near with you. I am not sure... But I feel like we are connected."

She smirks. "Ya, I am not expecting that you believe in such things Mr. Choi. It seems that you also get carried away with the roles given to you in your dramas."

"Aniyo."

"Mr. Choi, I wanna rest early as of today."

"Okay. Okay... I won't argue more. Uhmm... Goodnight Dhine. Have a nice sleep."

Upon hearing this, Dhine bites her lower lips to stop the smile that is about to form on her face.

"Goodnight too Mr. Choi." She quickly presses the end call button after saying it.

"Why suppressing the smile dear?" Dhine's grandmother's voice makes her heart skips a beat.

"Halmeoni... You scared me. Why are you still awake at this hour?" She said as she releases a sigh.

Her halmeoni sits opposite to the chair that she is sitting in their gyeosil.

"I was checking if you already arrive home. Your mother cannot just leave your son. You know him."

She smiles as she understands what does her halmeoni is saying all about. Yoogeun wakes up whenever he can feel that there is no one besides him.

"Hmmm... It looks like there is someone who is making you smile dear."

She looks to her halmeoni while she frowns a little.

"Aniyo halmeoni. You, umma and Yoogeun are the only one who makes me smile."

"Aishh, but I think there is someone who is other than us that makes you smile dear. I am glad you are opening your heart already to your opposite sex."

"Me halmeoni? Aishh, I don't have a time for that halmeoni."

"Why not dear?"

"I am too old for that thing. Besides, I already have Yoogeun with me. It's already enough."