The eight Chapter: Worries and Curiosity

Minho's P.O.V.

He shakes his head as Dhine walks away after they get out from the cab. He was trying his best to start a talk with her when they were already inside the cab, but Dhine simply fell asleep and then waking up when the cab finally reached their destination.

"Wait Dhine."

Dhine innocently looks at him. "Yes sir?"

"Haven't I told you to call me Minho?"

"Well, Sir Minho then."

Minho half shuts his eyes. He is starting to get irritated with her playing to get actions. "Ya, I said Minho."

He hears her sighing. "Okay fine. I will call you by your name if there are only the two of us, but if we are with other people, I will address you with either sir or Mr. Choi."

Minho lightly shakes his head. "Whatever."

"It's that all? Coz' I need to get back to my table to finish my unfinished business."

He does not answer, but instead walks towards her office.

"Ya, what do you think you are doing?" Dhine whispers to him since the other employees are already watching them.

He opens the door and summons her to get inside. When she did, he locks the door.

"What are you doing here? What do you want now?"

Minho smirks. "I'm glad you're asking me that." He takes a sit on one of the seats. He smiles widely, trying to erase the bad vibes. "Since we are only left now, why don't you give me my reward earlier? And call me by my name?"

She looks at him with disbelief in her eyes. "Why don't you just stop that?"

It's Minho's turn to play innocent now. "Why don't you just try it? Anyway, it will not harm you."

"Urgh, I am not in the mood to play games with you—" Dhine closes her mouth when she can't utter his name. "—and, and... Please, leave me alone. I still have to finish a lot of things."

Minho looks at her with a teasing look. He comfortably sits on the chair. "Not until I can see you smiling at me and hearing you saying my name."

Dhine's P.O.V.

"Okay fine! If you won't go out then suit yourself. I won't entertain you." Dhine directly sits down on her chair and focuses her attention to the computer, but she can't concentrate since she can see from the corner of her eyes that Minho is trying to tease her.

Geez, Lord, help me to not to notice him. Please kick him out of this room coz' I still need to attend all my responsibilities.

Dhine is about to get happy when she sees Minho standing only to get disappointed when he walks towards her.

"What?" She asks Minho when he stops just in front of her table.

Instead of answering her, Minho walks towards her back.

"Don't turn around."

"Wae?" But Minho did not answer her. Instead, she sees that necklace that she chose earlier that day. "What are you doing? I mean, I thought..."

"Ye, I know. I just feel like giving this to you. I know, it will suit you well." Minho said as he locks the necklace. "I guess I am right. Perfect." Minho smiles with satisfaction.

Dhine holds the pendant. She looks down as she can feel that she is already blushing. "G—Gomawo. Ahh—Ahh, but—but, wae? I mean, why giving me this when we don't have a good relationship to one another?"