The twenty-third Chapter: Worries

It's already two days since she sees Minho. He needs to go out of the country for a guesting in one show in China. She always receives calls and messages from him though. Somehow, Dhine already feels comfortable with his parents since they are so nice with her and also to Yoogeun.

She frowns when she does not receive any message or call from Minho today. She pouts. She is a bit surprised to herself because she suddenly feels like she misses Minho. Why is he not calling or messaging me since morning huh?!

"Dhine dear, have you received any calls or messages from Minho?" Minho's mother asks her.

She shakes her head. "Maybe he is busy imo. Waeyo?"

"Aigoo, that son of mine. Yoogeunnie is so sad. He is looking for his father. Aigoo, speaking of the little angel, look." Minho's mother points Yoogeun.

She smiles to her son. She kneels down. "Omo, what happened to the face of uri Yoogeunnie?"

Yoogeun is pouting while a bit teary. He just got home from school. His haraboji is the one who fetched him.

"Where appa is umma?" He asks while tears are almost falling from his eyes.

Dhine looks at Minho's parents. They too look so worried. "Aigoo, appa is busy baby. Appa will be back soon okay? Hmm... Maybe tomorrow."

Yoogeun's face brightens. "Cheongmalyo? Me want to show my classmates my appa. Umma, appa come to my family day?"

"Of course, baby, I will go." They all turn to the door when they hear it. There he is, still with a make-up. Dhine rolls her eyes while Yoogeun runs towards his appa.

"Did you miss appa baby?"

"Oh! Me miss appa so moosh." Yoogeun hugs Minho.

Minho's mother whacks him. "Aigoo! Ya, why did you not call us huh! You don't know how sad your son is! Aishh!"

Minho looks at his son and then carries him. "Mianhe umma. I forgot to charge my phone. It gets low bat when we are about to go home. When we reach here, we immediately go to SM building." Minho then looks at their son. "Appa is so sorry for not calling baby boy." He then looks to Dhine and walks towards her. "Sorry."

Dhine just stares at him. She looks at his parents. "I think I need to rest imo, samcheon. I'll leave you four here." She leaves them a smile.

Minho's P.O.V.

His appa pats his back. "Aigoo, you made her so worried Minho, so just understand her. Though she is not saying it, I and your umma notice how worried she was. She was looking at the door from time to time or to her phone."

"Give uri Yoogeunnie to me. Go look after her. She did not eat lunch. She always says she is full." His mother gets the confused Yoogeun from him.

"You really think so umma appa? Maybe she is just bored here." Minho is doubting, knowing how mad Dhine is to him.

"Aigoo, I am sure with it, Minho." His appa pushes him then.

He looks to Yoogeun first before walking away. "I will just talk to your umma baby boy okay? Umma is mad at appa."

Yoogeun nods and then smiles to him. "Appa okay!"

Minho slowly opens the door. He sees her busy watching outside the window. "Hi."

She just gives him a quick glance.

Minho walks towards her. He hugs her from the back. He is a bit surprise when she did not push him away. "I'm sorry." He whispers to her ears.