The fourth Chapter: The prank and the aid

Upon slowly turning her head, Dhine literally jumps and get scared as she sees a snake. She shouts and become furious while Minho is just laughing all the way.

"What kind of person are you to laugh at this situation?" She raises a brow while trying hard not to fall from climbing on a tree.

"Woaah, I did not know that you can climb a tree like a monkey when you are in a rattling situation Dhine. You are different from the Dhine that is in the office." Minho continues in laughing at her while taking a stolen photo of her.

"Stop that will you?! How I wish that snake will bite you!"

Minho still can't stop from laughing. He holds his stomach because he already feels pain in just laughing. "Ya, babo! Can't you differentiate a toy snake from real ones?"

Dhine looks at the 'snake'. She counts one to five as she realizes that Minho is just playing a prank on her. She grits her teeth. "I think my job is done here. I will leave you here sir." She said as she tries to get down.

Minho holds her waist as he tries to help her. She suddenly feels uncomfortable. Whenever she can feel a touch from her opposite sex, she suddenly feels awkward and shaky. "Get your hands off me. I can manage to get down properly."

"I don't think so. You are even shaky."

"I said let go of me! I can manage on my own." She said in a half shouted voice.

"Okay. Okay. Just calm down. Why so furious? I am just trying to help you." Minho said as he back out.

"Well you are not---" Her words are cut when she slides down. She bangs her butt on the ground while sitting on her own foot.

"Ouch." She is a bit teary eyed.

"Ya, get up there. You can manage on your own right?" Minho said as he gets the stuffs and walk away near the pond area.

She sarcastically smiles. "Oh sure, I really can manage on my own." She smirks as she slowly gets up. There is no way she will ask for his help though she is in pain right now.

"Good coz' you will still have to assemble the tent." Minho said in a not so loud voice.

"The tent? Wae? Are you spending a night here? Why not use those cottages?" She points the scattered cottages around the pond.

Minho looks at her and smirks. "Tskk, look above you, do you think it won't rain today? Do you think those will shelter you from raindrops?"

"But there is a roof sir." She hides away the pain that she starts to feel every time she moves her foot.

"But there are no walls. What if it's going to be a storm? Strong winds will carry the rain through the cottages?" Minho challenges her. He hands her the unassembled tent.

She rolls her eyes secretly. Aishhh... So many reasons, but there is only one answer. He just wants me to suffer. Period. "I get it now sir." She gets the tent and slowly starts building it....... All by herself.

"I am now done sir. Can I go now?" Dhine feels sticky all throughout her body since she literally is the only one who assembles the tent. Minho just does the fishing thingy.

"Where do you think you are going?" Minho just raises a brow while looking at her.

"Ya, I am going back to the resort."

"No you are not. You are staying here. Hana messaged me earlier to ask you to stick with me whenever I am not around the resort since according to her, you know the place well." Minho shows her his phone.