The twenty-fourth Chapter: 2nd Angel

Dhine's P.O.V.

She wakes up slowly. She suddenly feels a pain in her head. She is about to stand when she feels something wrong is going on.

Her eyes widen when she notices that she is naked. She looks at Minho only to be more terrified. He is also naked! She whacks Minho's back while still holding the blanket on the other hand.

"You! What have you done?! Pervert!"

Minho is still disorganized. He tries to avoid Dhine's pats.

"Wae? What happened?" He lazily gets up.

Dhine can see his naked upper body. "Ya! Try to cover your body Minho!" She looks away.

Minho smiles as he realizes what she means. "Ya, as if you did not see my body. You even did more—"

His words are cut when Dhine kicks him, making him almost fall from the bed.

"Umma!"

Minho and Dhine's eyes widen when they see Yoogeun looking at them innocently. "Doing what are you?" The poor boy asks curiously and with confusion in the eyes.

"Yoogeun—Omo!" Minho's mother covers Yoogeun's eyes. "Let's get out baby boy." But before really going, Minho's mother looks at them. "Ya, you two, we need to talk. Come down after you put some clothes on."

Dhine is already red when she faces Minho. "You pervert!" She shouts it to him. "How dare you! How dare you!" She keeps on hitting him while Minho keeps on smiling while avoiding her.

"Ya... Don't worry, I'm very much willing to marry you baby."

"And you got the nerves to tease me? Get out!" She kicks him. This time around, it is stronger which makes Minho falls from the bed.

"Aya... I'm sorry please. It was not purely my fault. You also liked it!" Minho said as he tries to pull the bed sheet to cover his bareness.

"You take advantage of me! How—" Dhine feels like throwing up. She runs towards the bathroom. She throws up, but only saliva comes out. She feels so weak afterwards.

"Ya, Dhine, are you okay?" Minho is already wearing clothes.

She wipes her mouth, but she only throws up again. She can feel Minho rubbing her back. "You—You get me some clothes to put—put on. I feel so weak to move."

Feeling worried, Minho immediately gets her personal needs from their cabinet.

"Here." Minho brushes her hair towards her back. "Hey, are you okay? Should we go to the hospital?" He asks with a worried face.

"Go outside. You stay outside. I—I will change first." She pushes him away with less strength.

She quickly puts her clothes on when her dizziness and nausea go away. She sits on the rim of the tub when she feels it again. Oh no, not again.

Minho's P.O.V.

He is fidgeting while waiting outside the comfort room. "Dhine? Baby? Are you not still done there?"

A few minutes more, he hears a clash sound from the inside. He immediately opens the door only to find her lying body on the floor already.

"Dhine!"

"Omo! What happened to her dear?" His mother asks him with worry in her face too.

Minho looks at his mother with nervousness. "Mollayo umma. She collapsed. Let's bring her to the hospital umma. I am so worried, she already collapsed twice from the first time we met again." He is so afraid on what is happening to her.