1 Kiss

A/N ok sooooo........

HI! A few things you need to know

1) if a chapter says "1 KISS"

it means that the main female lead is speaking. But if It says "1 Chocolate "

the male lead is speaking.

2) this is my first book on this account.

3) Please vote and comment.

4) Im not going to jump right into the action, youll have to wait a little.

5) Please don't be mad if I don't update all that often. I work every day, I have school, and I go to camps in the summer. I do work on the story every day, but my chapters are long and its not like I have 1 hour to write a day.

Tank Q!

"GET DOWN HERE NOW!!!" My Mom screamed. Yeah, Yeah. Welcome to my life. Not much of a life, you see. Mom is always in Canada, Texas, anywhere but here. She works, I get it. I stomp down the shiny dark wood stairs into the sleek kitchen. Mom is glaring at my fancy fancy pizza box on the table.

"Hi mom. What do you need from me?" I mumble. My mom has long, dark brown hair that is always being dyed to cover up gray roots. Usually, its pulled up into a very professional bun, but today it spills down her back, sliding over her tan shoulders and getting in the way of her serious professional face and brown eyes. She just got home from Florida last night and she hasn't changed into her black, pencil skirt, violet cami, and black button up suit front she wears to work. Her cami color changes every day, buts stays in the pastel section. Right now she has a smooth, maroon exercise tank top, gray sweats and a gray headband.  

"I need you to explain why a empty pizza box is in my house! Did you have friends over?"

'Yes mom. I had friends over even though I moved here two days ago and school starts on Monday.' I say to myself. Whatever.

"No. I don't have friends yet mom."

"So you ate the whole pizza yourself?"

"yessssssss....."

" You will be fat someday soon if you continue like this. Go put Noodle outside."

I sigh and grab the blue water proof leash with the yellow ducks and the yellow dog raincoat with the blue umbrella and yellow ducks. I also grab the matching blue collar and yell noodles name. A fluffy, happy, excited corgi puppy runs to me.

"NOODS!! did ya miss me?!" I excitedly squeak. He bounces into the air and I put on his collar, raincoat, attachable umbrella, and his little yellow booties, and clip on his collar. With that, I go to the sleek black front door and step outside into the rainy front yard. One of the few things I like about Washington. I let my hood slide down my back and I laugh as noodle jumps into a puddle. He barks angrily. I laugh even harder at my boy. Hey, my son has four paws. It took my mom a lot of convincing to let me keep my puppy. But whatever, he is here now.

Monday.

I step inside the darkly lit hall and sigh. 6 AM and here I am. Waiting in the hall for whatever mom needed to say.

"listen. We live to far away for the school bus. I'm gone to much for you to catch a ride. So here."

she throws a little box to me. Of course, I miss it and it falls to the ground. I sigh and bend down to grab it. I flip open the little box and see car keys. I scream and hug my mom as I run out to the garage. There are three cars. One sleek Mercedes, a gray four runner, and a very shiny, 2018 black convertible top Porsche. I click my keys and the Porsche lights up. OMG! I race inside to hug mom, but she is in the shower. so instead, I grab Noodle and hop in my car. I set Noodle in the passenger seat, where a baby carrier already awaits him. I buckle him up, start the little car and go.