Kiss 12

I knew I couldn't leave noodle. I waited until I knew only Abigail was there and went back.

I entered the house.

"Abigail? I need Noodle!"

I heard footsteps and then Abigail was right there. Tears were streamed down her face.

"Abigail?"

"Here. Take him and g-go." She sobbed.

"Abigail! What is wrong?" I tried to hug her but she shoved me away.

"Abigail?"

"A rouge attack happened. They needed you, it was so big. But your a rogue now!"

"Abigail! Just because I left Alpha, doesn't mean I left the pack. I filed the papers, bestie. I'm just going to be here less... um... with him. "

"Really?!"

"Really! Now, was anyone hurt?"

"Yes.. oh, I'm so sorry Rain!"

"What do you mean?"

"My brother is dying."

"Kyson is dying?"

"Y-y-yes!" She sobbed.

I heard her sobs, but I only felt pain. I shifted and ran to the wolf hospital. I found his room easy.

My boy.

He laid in the bed, so weak. His eyes fluttered open.

"Rain. I...reject...you... Rain...Paris...Feather."

"Your dying and you reject me?"

The bond was officially broken. Soon i would forget my love for him. Fine. I left. I ran far, all the way back to the house. Abigail stood there.

"I know. I know. Go, go. Go far away from him. I want you to be happy, Rain."

I took Noodle from her.

"Thank you Abigail. Tell the others I love them. Even...Kyson. Please Abigail?"

"I will."

"I love you."

And then I left. I drove home and grabbed my stuff. I was hurting. I packed three suitcases full, then went to my mom's room for more. I grabbed six more, packed them. The front door opened. I pack the tenth suitcase and was just shoving in my last pair of shoes when my mom appeared.

"Rain. Abigail told me. Your almost seventeen, you can go. Ill pay for an apartment and college, you just go and learn. I am a werewolf, I understand. I will give you this credit card for food and stuff, ok? And ill post an Facebook message for a roommate or two. Just go, sweetie. Ill miss you."

I grabbed the card and hugged her. Then I told her where I wanted to live and she left to get an apartment for me. I grabbed the last suitcase we owned and packed the last of my stuff, and noodles stuff. 

I loaded the moving van mom hired and they put in the furniture. I hugged my mom and me and noodle got in the Porsche and drove away forever. 

Goodbye.