Luca 17

I hurry up and drive faster. I want to see Rain, being without her makes me unhappy.

I don't know what's going on with me lately.

I feel like I need to be with her, need to be touching her, need to be with her. I open the front door and yell.

"AY! AYE!! RAIN IM HOME!"

Rain pads in to the living room, wearing only a tank top and undies.

"Sup?"

She takes a look at me. I have a grocery bag, she must be curious.

"Rainy rainbow! I missed you today. What went on?"

"Hi sweet potato. I missed you more! Nothing really happened, except Alya came home and looked around her room for a couple minutes and then left. It was weird, actually."

"That is weird."

"Yeah.... What you have in the bag?" Her eyes lingered on my face as she asked.

"You look." I tossed it at her and she caught it. She dug in, squealing when she saw the ice cream and face masks.

"Face masks for you, ice cream for us."

"Ooh!! Thank you bab- uh, I mean... sweet potato."

"You're welcome."

She looked at both the face masks and choose the pink grapefruit for two one. She gave me a look and skipped off, both face masks in hand.

"Follow me, Luca."

I followed after her.

She plopped on our bed and sighed, getting back up and grabbing our robes.

She held out my plain black silk one. I took it and she put on her cow print fuzzy one.

"Get undressed, put on baby oil, then the robe, and meet me back in here in five, kay?"

"Yeah, sure." I mumble as I go into the bathroom and do just as she said.

I wait five minutes and then come out. She is in her robe, sitting on the bed.

She pays the bed and I sit next to her. She rips open the pink grapefruit mask packet and grabs a brush.

She turns to me, smiling cheekily.

"Face mask?"

I nod, and her smile lights up.

She carefully applies face mask all over my face, then I do the same for her. 

Then we turn on the tv, trying to choose a tv show.

"Mulan or lion king?" She asks

"No way, let's watch a horror movie!" I grab the remote and find 'American Horror Story'

She frowns and grabs it back. She finds a comedy, I don't know the name.

"Ooh, this looks fun!"

"NOOOOOOOO!!!" I cry.

She sighs and hands me the remote, I look around until I find a Rom-Com. Hmmmm...

"Ooh! Can we watch Sleepless in Seattle??!! PLEASE!!" She begs. I sigh, not wanting to get a boner in front of her. I probably won't, I tell myself.

"Ok..."

WARNING!! THIS PART CONTAINS SMUT!! A LOT OF IT. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO READ IT, BUT IF YOU WANT TO...

IT WILL HAVE A *On each side to mean that it's SMUT filled*

The movie began and we watched intently, her giggling at the funny parts. Then came the steamy parts. My boner did come, of course.

Her eyes widen as she sees it.

I turn to her, intending to make a funny comment.

But her deep grey eyes pull me in, making me dizzy. I look at them until she kisses me.

It was at that moment when I smelt something amazing, like a rain storm and vanilla. I breathed it in, and we made out.

She smiled against my lips, I swipe my tongue against her bottom lip, begging for entrance.

*she opens her mouth, exploring mine. I untie her robe hurriedly, exploring her body with my hands. I'd seen her naked many times, but never in a sexual way. I drag my lips down her neck, stopping at her collar bone. I suck there, hearing her moan. 'You aren't her mate...' Reject whispers. That's my wolf. He sighs. I stop kissing her, move my hands and pull away.

"Rain... are you sure you're ok with this?"

"I am... are you?"

"Yes." 

At my words, she attacks my neck, sucking and moaning and taking off her robe. She breaks away, gasping for air. I admire her body, sliding off my own robe. She drags her kisses down my body. 

"Stand up a little, sweet."

I do as I'm told and feel her small hands wrap around my large dick. She pumps the length of it and I moan. She takes it into her mouth, massaging what she can't.

I moan louder, then push her away, climbing on her back. She moans as I tease her, screaming my name.

"Luca, stop teasing me!!"

"Ride me."

She twists around, looking at me. I lay on my back, stomach up. She sits on my dick, sliding it in her

She whimpers in pain, and I pull away.

"No... I got this, really." She gasps. I wait a moment, then she bounces up and down, pleasure over coming pain. I grind my hips up, meeting her.

We both cum together, gasping and rolling over.*

" I love you Luca." She whispers before passing out.

Then I feel the pull. She is my mate.

But how?!