Luca 19

I hold back her hair as she pukes AGAIN

The next time she has to puke, I'm calling the doctor.

This is the 16th time this week, and it's only Wednesday.

She pukes yet again, and I help her get up and to brush her teeth.

"Maybe we should go to the doctor, baby...."

"Ugh, no, I don't ne- BLAH!!" She pukes.

I sigh and walk to the bedroom, tired and hungry. I pick up my rose gold iPhone Z and dail the emergency care office.

"hello, my names Brenda how can I help you?"

"Hi, can I just come to the office like right now?"

"Yeah sure, I will tell the night doc. "

I say bye and hang up. I slide my hoodie over my head and grab a coat in exchange. I then enter the restroom and grab Rain.

"Rainy rainbow, come on. You can use my hoodie..." I tell her as I hand her the royal blue hoodie. She gratefully slips it over her head and rests against me. Her electric purple hair swings against my side as we walk to the shiny black Porshe.

We arrive and I carry her sleeping body inside. The doctor comes in and looks around her before softly shaking her shoulder.

"hmmm..... Where am I Luca?" she yawns.

"Doctors office, babe, answer his questions kay?"

"Ok, Rain, please explain your problem." he demands.

"oh, nothing. he Is just dramatic, rea-"

"She pukes every hour, cant sleep, always feels dizzy...." I interrupt.

"hmmm, I see.... well, Rain, please follow me and we can get some blood work and a few other tests done."

The doctor decides I should wait behind, so I whip out my phone and call Alya.

"WHY THE FUCKING SHIT ARE YOU CALLING ME IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT LUCA?!?!?!?!?!??" She screams into the phone. I tell her why and she tells me i'm dramatic and hangs up.

"Luca, i'm back." Rain mumbles. I look around the small room. The walls are white, the floor is white, the cot is white, the cupboards are a plain wood brown.

Ten minutes later the doc comes in with some paper work and a smile.

"Great news, I know what's wrong, or should I say right!!!"

"What?"

"Rain, YOURE PREGNANT!!!"

"WHAT?!" I yell, sure I heard wrong.

"She is Prego! a bun is in the oven."

Rain faints and I stare at the doc, perplexed.

"is-is it mine?" I ask. He only shrugs and wipes rains face with a wet cloth.

What the Fuck is happening?