Chocolate 8

She started walking towards a large, tall staircase in dark brown and black. Polished so much I didn't really think anyone went up it, we almost slipped. I caught her, and steadily carried her bridal style to the second floor, where the long, straight staircase ended.

 I set her down unwillingly, and she skipped down the long hall, opening a door that led to another tall staircase. This one also was super slippery, so I carried her to the top. When we got there, it was a huge, open room with doors lining the walls. But nothing was in it. Probably a ball room, I decided. The ceiling was glass bubble, rainbows hitting the floor. She did a little hop and ballet skip, and I laughed. But she looked at me and a blush tomato red crept up her cheeks. I remembered I was naked and laughed even harder.

 She went to a wall with only one door and opened it. A little fire place, a tv, a gaming system, a small couch were all in the room. But what caught my eye was the large spiral staircase in the middle of the floor. It was made of glass, stained black, and she was grabbing the rail before we even started.

 I bent down and swiped her legs. As she fell I caught her and carried her up the long staircase. She snuggled close to my bare chest, her head leaning. I figured she would be tired, since she had used a lot of energy healing her hand at werewolf speed. Her wolf was exhausted, and mine was aching to sleep. His name was Legend, and he was grumpy. I chucked at his growl when I thought that. 

At the top, the was a long hallway again. She stopped at the end and turned a corner. The was a empty long hallway, with a door on the side, and a door next to it but at the end. She stopped there.

"This was my brothers room. I guess ill show you to the closet." She sighed. I wonder where her brother is. She opened the door and I followed suit. The room was black and grey, with a huge grey bed, large black tv, a fireplace, a huge gaming system, a large grey desk with a black computer, and three doors. She opens the one near the bed. A huge closet dances into my sight. The clothes are color coded, group organized, and has a sign above each group. She says

"Ill be in the hall..." 

"Ok." 

I wander through the closet, stopping at a dresser with a sign

"Under garments" 

I open the first compartment and see silk under wear.

I open the next to see plain cotton ones. I put those on and wander around till I see 

"Sunday in bed clothes"

I look at the racks and see a hoodie with a large grey wolf. I stop. I sniff the air. A long time ago, like a year, a werewolf was in this closet. The hoodie is a designer hoodie that you get customised to look like your wolf. I fumble trough more hoodies and choose a plain white one. I slip it over my head and grab plain black sweats from the lower rack. I find my way out of the room, and into the hall where she is standing, her back to me. She doesn't hear me approach, and I hear her quiet crying. I feel my wolf jump up.

'GO TO HER!! WOAF!! GO TO MATE! She is hurting...!'

I step towards her, and wrap my arms around her small frame. 

"My brother disappeared last year. He was only 1-1-19!" She sobs as an explanation. I hug her tight. Wolf's leave fast when they find their mate. Fast. They sometimes just leave, no explanation, because they want to start fresh.

"Baby, your brother was a werewolf. I could smell it. Something tells me he wasn't an Alpha, and he wanted to be one. But I also smell a female wolf, maybe he found his mate and left with her. There scents are about a year old."

"HE DID NOT JUST LEAVE ME, LUCA WHATEVER YOUR MIDDLE NAME IS KING!" She screams, anger flashing behind her eyes. But anger is a blanket emotion. Something else is there and that is hurt. She is hurt.

"Baby, I'm sorry."

"GET AWAY FROM ME!! I HATE YOU!! MY BROTHER LOVED ME AND HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO EVER HAS AND HE DIDN'T JUST LEAVE ME, YOU IDIOTIC MUTT!!" She screams, running to the door I presume is her room. But she flings it open and I see another spiral staircase. She flings herself up it, and into the door at the top, and slams that door. I hear its lock click.

'She hates us...? Why...? I miss mate...!' My wolf cries. I shut him out.

'oh shut up!' 

'SHE IS GOING TO SHIFT HURRY AND SAVE MATE GO GO GO GO!'

I heard the words my wolf screamed, but they had no effect on me for a second. Then I raced up the stairs, wiggling the doorknob. 

"LET ME BE ALONE!" She screams. 

"LET ME IN!" I scream back. No answer besides a scream. Then she screams in pain.

"HELP ME SOMEONE PLEASE!!" She screams, and I don't know what to do so I break down her door. She is laying on the ground, withering in pain. 

"Oh no, what am I going to do?!" I grab her body, shifting as I run. Sliding her body on my shoulders I run to her wide open window and jump out. I feel one of my legs crack but I keep going. I finally reach the wolf hospital and shift as I hold her. I race inside, everyone bows and I snap

"WHERE THE FUCK IS DOCTOR FUCKING RICH?!" 

"In his office, Alpha." Someone squeaks.

I race to his office, flipping the door open. He is standing in a instant. I explain that my wolf told me she had a very special wolf that never came out because it didn't want to kill her.

"Oh, God." I hand him her, and she screams again. I whimper as my mate is ran away from me. I follow, of course, but they kick me out of the hospital room. My cupcake is hurting and I can't help. My wolf retreats, rushing away from me. 

'Legend, wait!' He doesn't answer. I know he is hurting, but we need each other. How will I get throw this without him?! 

I hear her scream so loud the glass window next to me shatters. My mate is dying.