Luca 14

*Two days later*

"No, you cannot kill the beta of the blood moon pack!" I yelled at Eric. Today we found the beta of the blood moon pack, well... Eric did. I am on my way to see him. After I hugged Rain good morning and we danced to

"Cake by the ocean-DNCE"

I started my Ford Raptor 2020 and drive over there. When I arrive, Eric greets me with a glare. 

"I'm in the middle of fucking Alya and I have to come out here?! I'm pissed, Luca."

"TMI! Also, I was warm and comfy snuggling with Rain when I get a call."

"Fine. I get that you like sleep so..."

"Whatever. What is the Beta here for?"

"That's the weird thing. He demanded to speak to the alpha or Rain.."

"Fine. I'm here, where is he?"

"In the meeting room."

"Lets go."

We arrive quickly and I step into the room to see a blonde, muscled kid.

"Alpha Of Red Death Rouge Pack."

He bowed to me.

"Who are you?"

"My name is Elliot. I came to find Rain."

"Why do you need Rain? She has been through enough of your Alpha's Bull shit."

"She is my friend. I know that Kyson messed up, he was mad."

"HE WOULD BE DEAD IF HE WAS IN THIS ROOM!"

"Alpha, I agree. He did awful things to Rain and she deserves so much better, but he was... err... is... her mate."

"No. He is not her mate, he rejected her."

"You see, he took her back one day later. Just enough time left to Un-reject her, he just needs to re-Mark her."

"He lost the mate bond. He broke my- um... My Best friend. I WON'T LET HIM NEAR HER!"

"Alpha! I want to see her!"

"Fine. Eric, get Rain please."

"Yes. Where is she?"

"At me and her house, of course. Probably in our room, maybe in the kitchen."

Elliot stared at me.

"You share a room with her?!"

"Yes. Got a problem with that?!"

"N-no!"

Rain and Eric came back in right then. 

"Rain!"

"Luca!"

I ran and hugged her hard, spinning her around wildly.

"Elliot?"

"Rain?"

She ran and hugged him.

They talked for an hour, and I stood in the hall. I hear a loud scream and stop still. It was Rain's signature scream.

I burst into the room, ready, and saw Elliot tickling her. 

"Help me!! LUCA!!" She screams with laughter.

"Help ME, she is a kicker!" Elliot winked.

I walk over, bend down and start tickling her. She screams and yelps. I laugh as she tries to run. Halfway there, I hear Mint howl and she becomes mint. I sigh and so does Elliot.

"WOOF!" She yelps. 

"Elliot, get out. She needs to change."

"Fine."

She shifts and I can't help but notice how pretty she is. She has minimal curves, her ribs stick out, she isn't thick, but she still is pretty. I smile at her and she stalks over to me, her dark brown hair swinging. I smile more and wink. She stops, frowns, then she leaps forward and tackles me. She taps me once, gets up and holds out her hand. I jump up, and tanked off my shirt. I placed the soft, grey shirt in her open hand.

She pulled it over her head, laughing when it hit her lower thighs.

"Shorty!" I mocked.

"Hey, it's not my fault you have 100 feet long legs!"

I smirk. 

"Come on, Elliot is leaving tomorrow, go have fun with your friend."

A/N 

Hey guys! Sorry! I should have updated sooner but I'm in Texas this week. I barely got this up this morning before we had to go to the water park but I accidentally didn't hit publish so sorry! Anyway heres Luca's POV.

Love ya! Team Luca or Team Kyson still?! 

Or Maybe someone else?!