Kiss 5

A/N so.... I'm so sorry guys! I haven't even told you mysterious hot boys name lol! I completely forgot! Anyway, you'll find out today. It's very badass....

Tank Q!

Monday

I hop out of my car, Noodle in my arms. I drop him off at P.W. and run outside, telling Lily ill be back. I stalk over to the red mustang that just parked next to my car, furious. The car had honked at me as I walked towards the school building and scared the shit out of me. I glared at the tinted window. Tapping sharply on the window, I growled a little. The black haired boy sat there, one of his tattoos across his chest actually covered with a shirt. I felt so safe, even though I knew he was the bad boy. From what Abigail (his twin sister) rd me, he was bad to the bone. But so perfect. I remembered the white wolf. It had smelled just like vanilla and rain. So did he. Mmmmm....

I sighed as I ogled him.

"Like what you see?" He smirked. I blushed.

"You wish. I came over to ask why you honked your car horn?" 

"Because you needed all eyes on you as you tripped over air." (That happens to me so much lol) 

I glared at him. Cocky boys were a huge turn off. I stalked away. After first period, I was still glaring at my feet. Why did I feel so.... safe? So.... nervous....? UGH!

"Ahhhh!" I screamed softly as I banged my head against my locker repeatedly. A hand grabbed mine, sending tingles all the way to my face. I turned, and there he stood.

"UGH!" I hit my head as hard as I could into the locker. 

"What are you doing, Rain?" He sounded worried.

"Oh, you know, my boyfriend." I shot. 

His eyes dilated and became dark. Just like the wolf. I gulped. His hands tightened. He closed his eyes, his firm jaw tight.

"Rain. Do you have a boyfriend...?" He spit out. 

"No. Why do you care, anyways?" I was fed up. I'm not very patient of a person, and super stubborn. 

"I don't. Your just a pitiful girl." There he go's again. Moody boy...

"Fine. Now excuse me well I get one."

"No. You will not get a boyfriend." 

"Don't tell me what to do!" 

"Why are you so Damn stubborn?!" 

"Because I can be!"

"UGH!" 

"I don't even know your fucking name and your bossing me around!"

"Kyson."

"What?"

"My name is Kyson."

Damn, what a hot name. Mmmm.... he was hot. I ogled his biceps and licked my lips unconsciously.

"Hey, you could keep looking at me sexually, but we're late."

"I was not!" I lied as I sped away. Gosh, he had a strange effect on me. Hot, then cold. 

I needed a nap. And a shower. And probably a new life... 

I sighed as I slid into ELA. Everyone had assigned seats and just my luck, Kyson sat next to me. And was in this class. Good God, I hope he listens to the teacher so I can ogle him. The teacher started class.

"Good morning class."

"Morning Mr. Romney"

"So today we are going to blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah" I tuned him out as I ogled the fine boy next to me. His long legs were spread out under the desk, spilling into the next aisle. He was wearing designer jeans and a nice white t shirt. His green eyes watched everything. Mmmm... those pink lips pursed as he stared down at his paper. His flawless light skin begged me to stroke it. His healthy, dark, messy styled hair teased me to run my fingers trough it, pulling on the ends.....

"Hmmh..." I sighed softly, staring at that chest...

"I guess you really are into me."he mumbled without looking away from the teacher. 

" NO!" I yelled, everyone starting and staring at me. Shiittt....

"What was that, Mrs. Rain?" The teacher asked. I swallowed... oh, yes!

"I just realized I missed my meeting yesterday. Sorry sir." I said confidently. He nodded.

"Ok.. class, let's move on..."

After school, my Porsche wouldn't start. I kicked the tire after slamming the door shut.

"AUGH! YOU FUCKING IMBECILE OF A CAR!!" I screamed. I calmed down as soon as I smelled the sweet scent of vanilla and rain... mmm...

"Need a ride?" A creamy voice offered. 

"Yes, please, and I do have a puppy..."

"No problem."

He opened the passenger side door and I sat in. Holding noodle a little closer, I buckled up. He started driving, fast. I gulped. Then we passed the turn off for my house. 

"Kyson? My... um my house is... back there..."

"You can stay with my pack- I'm mean family...- tonight... you said your mom was out of town... and I heard about the big bad wolf."

"Hey! That wolf saved me!" I defended it.

"Ok. I still think you need to stay with someone..."

"Then ill call Abigail, she can spend the night at my house, but I want to go home." 

With that, he spun the car around. God, he drove way to fast. I do like fast.... UGH! Rain, get your head out of the gutter! 

He drove towards my house, and then I just told him the directions.

He pulled up into the drive way. 

"Ill stay with you till Abigail shows up..." he said. I opened the door and invited him in the black and dark brown wood themed house. My room, modeled in classy white and gold, was the opposite from the professional sleek house. Shutting the door, he said

"Ill call abs.."

"Thanks. I'm just going into the kitchen for some juice.... feel free to explore." 

He nodded and pulled out his phone as he began to explore the mansion. I waltzed into the kitchen, sighed as I realized I was too short to grab the high, normal glass cupboard cups. I reached into the China pantry and grabbed a white tea cup with a blue wolf. My favorite set...

Kyson strolled in, 

" Abs is busy... I said I'd stay the night..." 

Oh boy.