Chocolate 4

I should've been at her house. I wasn't thinking...

'No, I was.' My wolf shot.

'Yes, and you almost marked her you dumb dog!' 

'Hey, mate was missing for week. We need mate. All the times.'

'stop'

'We saved mate!'

 'If we weren't there we wouldn't of hurt her!'

'Mate is our everything'

'Oh, you are so cheesy! You just wanted her....' 

 'No! I wanted mate wolf.'

'What?! Mate is human.'

'No. Mate has wolf. Wolf no shift yet. Wolf special.'

'We are the only healer...'

'Mate not healer. Even more special.'

'Why hasn't she shifted?'

 'Too special. Needs healer blood transfusion'

'But she doesn't know about werewolves..'

'Talk to doctor. Doctor Rich knows'

I stalk off, to find Abigail.

I see her hurriedly look at her phone six times.

"Whats wrong ab?"

"Oh, Rain said she saw a white huge wolf. And I only know one. So I'm worried a healer is in the area unknown. She hasn't responded when I asked if it had any marks."

"Oh..."

A ding rushed out into the cold winter air and her head snapped down. She gasped and glared at me.

"So... YOU saved her. And almost killed her!"

"What do you mean?!" I nervously shattered the glass I had been fiddling with. 

"YOU IDIOT! AND LOOK!" She thrust me her phone, and I scrolled through some chat about dogs... this morning she sent Abigail a pic of her at the hospital and a friendly face. Abs demanded answers. She said

"Last night, I saw a wolf and fell of the roof. The white wolf saved me but sliced my shoulder and hit my side pretty bad. Internally bleeding, and possibly infection on my shoulder... still I would've died without the wolf. For some reason, my shoulder healed really fast. And my bruise has been looking much better. But here's a pic from last night.

Then she sent a picture. She was naked, but turned to the side so nothing could be seen. I gasped at the sight of her bruise. And then felt sick. Someone took the picture. Her mom was out of town this week. Her friends were with me. So... she had a male lover. 

I chucked Abigail's phone at the wall, storming to her house. I shifted on my way, almost there. I looked through her window, seeing her inside, naked, dancing. I gulped. She turned and her hair swept off her shoulder, giving way to the bare skin of her collar bone. 

'MARK MATE' My wolf howled. No.... Her cut was completely healed, and her bruise was yellowing. She was healing at a wolf rate. Shit. My wolf was right. I gulped.

She turned to the window. She saw me. But she thought I was a wolf so she smiled and grabbed her robe. Climbing out the window, she slid to the ground, making me nervous. She could have fallen and died! 

She stopped. Looking at me, she said

"Hey... Listen, I know you can hear me, I hope you can understand, but I am really thankful you saved me. I don't understand why I healed so fast... the doctors looked worried, but waved it off."

"Arf!" I barked.

"Ok."

She smiled and I stepped towards her, forgetting she was human. She didn't look worried until I was so close I could touch her. That's all I wanted. To touch her.

'And mark. We want to mark mate.'

'No.'

I growled to him, but she heard. Stepping back she looked around. I chased after her as she ran. Don't be scared... I jumped onto her back, shivering as her neck was exposed.

"Ok, Rain, what to do..." she mumbled.

My wolf took over, and I was helpless as he tried to mark her. She stayed very still, and punched our snout. My wolf was shocked. No one dared refuse us. I took over, backing up. I bowed my head and she gulped. I brought my head under her hand, letting out a soft purr.

Mate.