Chocolate six

A/N so... Ahem! If the paragraph has a * at the start and a * at the end, it contains adult content. If you aren't a adult... well be warned... but I'm not stopping you...:)

Also, LOVE YOU GUYS!! I really appreciate your comments and votes and when you stick with the story. Some of you dirty minded freaks messaged me and asked for a sex scene. Well... here you go, freaks. ;) love you all, and Kyson might mark her this chapter or the next. I don't know... mwahahah

Tank Q!

I stared at her small back as she retreated to the fridge. 

"Do you drink?" I asked.

"Alcohol?" 

"Yes."

"Sometimes..."

I smirked. 

"Let me make you a drink...?"

"Ok.... I guess that's ok but if I get super drunk you're feeding Noodle."

"Deal." 

I grabbed two tall margarita glasses and poured them half full of pomegranate juice. Then I added a fourth of tequila and when her back was turned I added Wolf Baoe. That's a strong alcohol strong enough to get us drunk easy. Then I added lemon and salt and handed her hers. I gulped mine, loving the slide of alcohol down my throat. I expected her to cough, or sputter, but she gulped it down and asked for another. This time I did half wolf Baoe. She gulped it again and said

"Tasty."

Wtf?! That much Wolf Baoe would have made a strong, heavy alpha to pass out already. A healer like me could handle that, maybe a little more, but a human like her?!

'No! She has wolf. Wolf not hurt her so no come out.'

'Shut up'

He howled at the sight of her neck.

I gave her mostly wolf baoe. She gulped it. Ok, now I was worried. One more full baoe would have killed a healer. I gave her a little more and she was drunk. She looked at me hungrily. I growled and she stiffened. Then she giggled and hugged me. I held her up and she looked at me. The alcohol was starting to wear off... 

She smashed her full pink lips against mine. I was shocked. I gasped, and kissed her back hard. I could tell the alcohol was gone now and she still kissed me. Mmmmm...

'MARK HER NOW' My wolf screamed. I could feel him trying to come out.

'No, no scare her.' 

My wolf shot out, licking down her neck. We shivered as she moaned. We were gonna shift... but I took control, letting him kiss her and lick her. Soon, he found her collar bone. I felt our canines shot out, almost cutting her. She moaned louder. We bit softly, letting our canines touch her. She shivered, moaning. I could shift now, Mark her. But no. I couldn't do that to her.

I let her pull away, gasping. She rested her head back and fainted. I carried her to the couch and she woke up. Her stomach growled and I smiled.

"Ill go get some chips."

When I came back, she was smiling at her phone. I looked over her shoulder to see that she was texting the alpha male of the other new pack. I would kill him. He sent her a winky face and I stomped in. I handed her the chips and the door bell rang. 

"Ill get it." I said. I stood up and opened the door. 

"Hey. Where is Rain?" 

Rain rushed over and laughed. He reached down and kissed her. I punched him right in the face, not caring that I heard his jaw crack. 

"KYSON! What are you doing?!" She screamed. I ignored her and snarled at him.

"Touch her again and ill kill you, Bitch."

"Why can't I? She isn't marked" he taunted. I would kill him, but he had alpha duties and left. She was shaking, holding her chips. Wow. Even though all that just went on, she could eat. I liked that. Mmm.

"What did he mean, marked?" I hiss, hearing her talk about him.

"And what's your problem?! I kissed him yesterday and it was fine-" I growled so loud she covered her ears, the floor shaking. I shook, my eyes changing. I shifted, right there, and heard her scream. I saw her run away, trying to leave me. I pounced, pinning her down. 

"P-p-p-please d-d-on't k-k-kill m-me." She sobbed. She thought would hurt her. I opened my mouth, biting down on her shoulder. Hmmmm... sweet blood filtered my taste buds and I pressed harder. She screamed in pain and I held on. It hurt me to hurt her, but I had to. She was mine. I was an Alpha, not a friend. A mate, not a date. 

I released my bite and licked her wound to heal her. She cried, but was soon healed. I shifted, and grabbed my pants, which had flown off in one piece, and put them on. She sobbed in my arms.

"Shhh... I'm here, I won't hurt you."

"What are you?!" She suddenly screamed, withering away from me.

"Stay still. Ill answer all your questions if you promise not to flip out." 

She nodded.

"What are you?" 

"I'm a werewolf."

"Ok."

"Do you... understand?" 

"Yes. I read a book about them... I thought it was fake... but your pure white... so you can't be a wolf. " I smiled at that.

"I'm a healer. Do you know why I bit you?" She shook her head.

"You are my mate. If I bite you, a mark appears and lasts forever. That proves that your mine only. It connects us, also." 

"So... you're my mate?" She smiled nervously.

"Yes." 

"And your the alpha. So I'm a Luna. But I'm human!" 

"Actually... my wc said you have a very special wolf... I'm going to ask doctor rich.. and you're coming."

"I'm a wolf?!" 

"I think so." 

"Omg! Wait, is everyone at school a wolf?!" 

"No! Maybe not you." She sighed at my comment and I laughed. My mate was so pretty.

Mate.