Kiss 16

I stomp my foot.

"NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!" I holler.

Luca sighs.

"But I-"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"Come on, its only a custome! It'll be fun. Please?" he gives me puppy dog eyes.

"Id rather DIE!"

Alya steps Into the room.

"Hey guys. Luca, whats she screaming about?"

" I thougt we could be the three blind mice for Halloween but she isn't cooperating..."

"Sorry, this little mouse is doing a double costom with Eric." she claims.

"Fine. Ya know, we could be an awesome custom duo if you can just COOPERATE!!" Luca screams. I cross my arms. I haven't dressed up since I was 14... 4 years ago... 

-FLASHBACK-

I step towards the next house, adjusting my unicorn horn.

"Hello? trick or treat!" I yell as the door swings open.

"Rain? Hahahaha you little idoit! You're like a second grader!  Guys, come look! Its the  2nd grader!" says Brett, a kid in my grade who was having  a Halloween party.

They circled around me, chanting.

"Second grader, second grader, look at the second  grader! "

"Hey, she is such an animal freak, lets kill em!"A drunk dude yelled.

They dragged me inside, lifting a cat.

"Come on, kill it RAIN"

They grabbed my hands, forcing me to hit the cat. I kicked one of them in the balls, and the rest beat me up. They kicked and punched me, laughing.

"Rain, why wont you show us your body?" one of them yelled, ripping my unicorn skirt.

"Yes, Rain, show us more!" they ripped my top, my tights, my hat, everything.They grabbed a knife and cut underneath my breasts. Then, when the rain started outside and it was 12 degrees, they trew me outside, naked, afraid, cold, soaked, scared, hurt. I lay outside in the cold snow, till the rain changed to snow. then I limped home, snuck in my window, tended to my wounds, and slept.

Why did they hate me so much?

"Rainy rainbow? HELLO?!!" Luca yelled. I jerked my head up, pulled from my memories.

"What do you want Luca?"

"Did you even hear me??"

"No."

"So stuborn, tsk. What coustume do you want to wear?"

"None."

"Why not?"

"Just don't wanna."

"Lie. Tell me the truth."

"Fine."

"Really?!"

"No."

"Tell me or else ill tickle you. Did you do a double coustume with HIM?"

"I did not."

"When was the last time you wore a custume?"

"When I was 14."