7 years later

I hold my baby girl closer to my chest, loving her so much. Luca holds the twin boy high above his head, zooming around the park.

At only 1 year, both babies have said their first words and both babies can crawl. I love my children, and I love my now husband, Luca. He marked me at the wedding, Alya moved out, the babies room is in Alya's old room, Noodle is a proud big brother. We got a tiny orange kitten and named her Noodlete. (Hehhehe to my favorite reader) Our lives are messy, full of bumps and fights, but we are trying hard to make it work. And it will.

Mint and I became closer, bonding over our beautiful pups. Luca and I became closer after we lost our first child from miscarriage. I couldn't stop crying and he wouldn't leave my side.

I became Luna of his pack, happily helping the pack grow. As for Kyson, well...

-Flash back- 

I held my pretty baby girl, Allison, up. I swung my son, Caleb, to my other side and trotted inside the old pack house. I was here to see Abigail, she was dying. I could smell HIM, but I didn't care. My t shirt showed Luca's Mark and I proudly displayed it. I knocked twice and Elliot yanked open the door, cooing at my kids. He stole them away and Grayson came and held me as I cried over Abigail. He smiled sadly and welcomed me in. Nothing had changed, except one thing. His sent was sad, tired and mad. After visiting with my friends for an hour or two, I crept upstairs and knocked on Kyson's door. He flung it open and the smell of alcohol filled my nose. I backed away and smoke my head, the burning sensation coming from him. He saw Luca's mark and went crazy, trying to tear it off me. I shifted and one of my babies cried from downstairs.

"You should've fucking stayed with your mate, Rain." He hissed, running down the stairs to my kids. I leaped over him, flipping my body around and growling savagely. If he touched my kids, he died. He knew this, and left. I left soon after.

I meet my brother several times, but he wasn't the same. His mate had died and it killed him.

In the end, me and Luca were happy.