Kiss 15

*Two weeks later*

"NOODLE FELIX STARSTRICKER!! YOU'RE IN SUCH BIG TROUBLE MISTER!"

"Woof!"

"Rain! He is in the room! Go go go go!" 

"Thanks Alya! Luca, corner him!"

"Done! Alya, Rain, hurry!"

"Oops! He got past me!"

All three of us flopped on to the couch, panting hard. 

"Ya know, I think he knows it's time for the vet." Alya mumbled.

"No shit Sherlock." I grumbled.

"Hey, he runs FAST for such a short legged puppy." Luca sighed.

"Hey! He resents that!" I yelled.

That was yesterday. This morning, Alya left for Texas to visit her parents. Luca took Noodle to the vet and to the puppy boarding house because me and him are going to visit my mom.

I sighed loudly and folded a white hoodie with blue streaks. I stacked it into the light blue suitcase and zipped it up. I extended the handle and wheeled it to the car. Luca tossed it in and slammed the door.

"Ready?" He asked

"I guess..."

"Come on, it'll be fun! We can stop by Six Flags on our way!"

"Ooh!! Yay! Ok, let's go!"

And that's how I got here. In the fine Toyota four runner that he owned, with my head against the door and the music blaring. I look outside, seeing the smooth green blur turn damp as rain sprinkled over the world. I smile, and the rain turns to a storm. Luca turns on the wipers fast and we drive a ways before I flick off the music.

"Pull over! I want to feel the rain!" I cried in delight

"Rain, You ARE the rain." He laughed at his punny joke. (Hehehehe) 

"Seriously, I want to touch it."

"Stick your head out the window."

"Ok."

I shove my head out and sigh. The smooth rain streams against my cheeks like tears. I smile though, and pull my head back in.

"It feels like knives!!"

"Want me to slow down?"

"No! I want you to keep going! Knives of love, sweet potato!"

He laughs at my silly nickname for him.

"Ya know, you are the weirdest girl I've ever meet."

"Fine by me."

"It's perfect for me."

I smile at him. Then he leans closer to me. I breath quicker. 

"Rain."

"Yes?" I whisper.

"Roll up the window." 

I obey quickly. When I turn back, his attention is back at the road. Crisis avoided? Maybe not. Maybe I wanted him to kiss me. Maybe... 

He has a mate, Rain. I scold myself firmly. I sigh, and Luca glances at me.

"Rain? You ok?" 

"I'm ok, I'm just bored." I lie.

"Well, we are almost at Six Flags."

"Yay!"

*fast forward one hour*

A piercing scream fills the air as the roller coaster drops. Many others scream and I grab Luca.

"Stop screaming Luca! We are ok!" I beg.

"AHHH!!"

"Luca! I'm dying!"

"AHH!" 

"There's candy in my purse."

"What?"

"You're so dramatic."

"AM NOT!"

I sigh as the coaster ends.

"Lets play some carnival games!" He yells.

"Ok!"

We find a ring toss.

"5$ for 2 People! 5 rings for each people!" The grand stand master yells.

"Here." Luca forks a five over the counter.

"Thank you kindly young man." The master hands five rings to each of us. 

Luca gestures for me to go first so I toss each ring slowly.

I'm pretty good at ring toss.

Every single ring fell on the floor.

"Um."

Luca smiles at me and throws one ring. 

Made it. 

Next ring.

Made it.

He makes every ring until he is out of rings. He smiled at the dude and points at a giant, fluffy, happy looking bear. The honey colored bear is as big as me! I squeal and Luca hands him to me.

"For you, Rainy rainbow."

"Thank you Sweet Potato!"

I struggle to hold the bear so Luca runs and puts him in the car. While I wait for him I sit on the bench nearby.

Then something awful happens.

Here's what happens:

HE walked by. With HER. The girl I caught him cheating on me with. Kyson sees me and his eyes go wide. Then it gets worse.

He stalks to me.

"Rain."

"I'm sorry, who do you think you are?"

"Rain, don't be like that. Come with me, your all alone."

"Actually, she isn't." Luca steps towards me. I rush to him and bury my face in his hoodie.

"Luca. I was so worried."

"It's ok, Rainbow. Let's get out of here, your mom's waiting."

"Dont you move little fucker." Kyson threatens.

"Listen, Alpha of Nowhere Ville, Get away from her. She is with me now."

"Luca stop!" I beg.

In an attempt to calm him I kiss his cheek, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"WHAT. THE . ACTUAL. FUCK." Kyson screams.

"Come on babe, let's get out of here." His girlfriend complains. She grabs his face with her long, pink fake nails. She swings her fake blond hair extensions at him and presses her also fake boobs into his side. She puts her other hand on her bare, plastic surgery induced ass and stomach. Her obviously injected butt wiggled seductively. She moves her hand and trails it down his chest, then abs, then- umm... lower. He grunts in pleasure, moaning her name. I glare at her bright pink high heels and crop top with too short shorts.

"We can do something... more productive." She bats her eye lashes at him and bits her hot pink lip.

"Yeah, if you like kids." Luca frowned.

"Let's go Luca." 

With that, we left. When I turned around, I saw Kyson's head between her boobs, his hands on her ass, and her eyes on me.

Hey guys! If you want to see Chocolate 15, basically what happens after the incident, but from a dirty view, go check out Chocolate Kisses Mature scenes.

Mwah!

Read on babes!