Kiss 9

A/N hey my favorite readers! This chapter gets a little bit heated.

;) 

Kidding not like that you perverted people! 

But Luca and Rain find out that they might have a very large problem. Will they stay strong through it all?

Thank Q!

I only saw black.

So dark..

It was a inky world...

And the pain. The bone cracking pain.

I stopped screaming after a while. I only felt more pain when I screamed. 

I couldn't find him. I heard a smooth voice but no words. 

I saw nothing but black, not even black sometimes. Just nothing. Am I dead? Does it hurt to be dead?

I slowly heard a line of words from the soft voice.

 'Do you know who I am, Rain?' 

But I couldn't even think who she was. Or say no. 

But finally, I could. 

'No'

'I am your wolf. My name is Mint.'

'I don't have a wolf. I'm human.'

'Your body is human. But you are not.'

She claimed. I disregarded her. I hear her howl from time to time, always saying something about Legend. Do I have a legend? I become more tired every minute. How long have I been stuck in this endless cycle of pain? 

A month? A year? A week? 2? 3? 4? 5? 6? 7? 8? 9? 10? 11? 12? 13? How long?! I whimper sometimes. I cried sometimes. I sometimes scream. Right now, I am begging the darkness to go away. The bone cracking gets louder suddenly and I feel the pain disappear. I open my eyes to see a large hospital room. I hop off the bed, suddenly realizing I have four legs. And a thick fur coat.

'GO TO MATE!' Mint screams. 

'Who is mate, mint?' 

'Legend and Luca.' 

I sniff the air and smell a minty sweet smell. I follow it till I see a teen boy in the hall. Luca. My wolf leaves my head for a second to go off with Legend, and I look at Luca. 

"Rain?"

I nod my huge head.

He looks at me with disgust. Not fair! He is a wolf too! He calms himself and shifts, tearing his clothes. A huge white wolf approaches me. Luca sniffs my ear, softly nipping my mark. I growl and he smirks his wolfy grin. I growl even louder, biting his thick fur. He chuckles and I lick his snout. He smirks and we curl up, just sleepy. He nuzzles my neck and I close my eyes. When I wake, Luca is looking at me. His human body is in control and I'm disappointed to see he is clothed. God, Rain, keep it PG.

"Shift so we can talk to doctor." He advised.

I tired my best to mind link him.

'I don't know how'

He sighed.

"Imagine your paws are hands and close those eyes."

'ok.'

I closed my eyes and heard a soft tinkling. I opened my eyes and noticed my hands where back! I stood, then looked at him. His blue jeans and white button up shirt make me sigh. I looked up to see his clear blue eyes. They where staring at my body. I looked down and almost screamed. I tried to cover my body, and then a strange wolf walked past. 

"Nice rack."

I watched as Luca ripped of his shirt, chucking it at me. I slid it on and buttoned it as quick as possible. Luca growls loudly, pouncing on the boy. He swore under his breath and bowed to Alpha Luca.

"Alpha, forgive me."

"Do it Luca. He didn't mean any harm."

"I didn't see her alpha mark, sir."

"Luca..."

"SILENCE!" He roars. 

"I don't know if you have realized this yet Luca, but I don't take orders from you. I might be your mate, but I still have a say. Don't test me Luca. You won't like the results." I fumed at his stupidity. UGH LUCA WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS?!

"What. Did. You. Say. To. Me.?" He demanded. Anger sounded through his voice.

"You heard me bitch." 

"Hey, your literally the female dog you fucking ass hole of a Bitch!" He roared. 

I hissed at him, and he rolled his eyes. Oh, that so does it. I cocked my arm back, ready.

"You can't. Your just a weak, little, useless human."

'Got this mint?' I mumbled. She howled yes.

'Wait I have to tell legend to leave him for a minute.' 

I nodded and she came back. She shot my fist forward, his nose cracking from the impact. I heard something else crack to but mint was to tired to heal it. I came back into control and whimpered in pain. I cried out and Luca's eyes turned from the gold color of anger back to his clear blue crystals. His face was lined with worry as I sobbed. 

"Why isn't your wolf healing you baby?!" 

"She I-I-I-is to t-t-t-tired..." I  sobbed.

He  calmly shifted after stripping my pants. He stood over me, a large white wolf instead of a stringy tall boy. I didn't cower, so he knelt down. He set his large snout over my hurt arm. Suddenly, I felt no pain.

I frowned, confused.

He smirked and shifted, throwing his pants back on. 

"I'm a healer, a special wolf."

I nodded and follow him to the doctors office. He didn't even knock and came right in. 

"Alpha, what is up?" 

"I brought her." 

"Oh..."

After a while of him picking and prodding at me. He finally sighed.  I shifted for him and he gasped. Then I shifted back and put on Luca's shirt. The doctor sighed at me and began.

"Once every hundred years, a special wolf is born. A healer. This wolf is the only white wolf, ever, and he or she can heal wolf's. Once every thousand years a black wolf is born. You see, the black wolf is the only black coloured wolf, but instead of healing many people, she or he kills. Many people become injured by the sickness she can spread. It kills a human within 2 minutes and it kills a wolf within 4. She or he is the most dangerous.

Once every six thousand years, a Dark night wolf is mated to a healer. Together, they create a pup called 

Imusha Wolf. The only blue wolf. This pup can control water. But, only lives if the mother and father can also control water. So if the mother can't but the father can, the pup still dies. You see, it seems that your mate is a dark night wolf. Your pups will be Imusha wolves and you have to control water. Otherwise, they die. Oh, and one more thing. You guys are the second pair of white and black wolf's ever." 

We both nodded. 

"Wait, where is noodle?" 

"He is at your house. I called Abigail to go watch him." 

"Thanks Luca."