***PROLOGUE***

I remember that moment as clear as a day...

It was snowing in such a starless night. I was curling myself like a tiny ball trying to keep my warmth from fading away. I was shaking badly since I wear nothing but shirt and short pant in this heavy snow. I looked at my tiny fingers, they began to turn blue.

I just got back my freedom, but now I have to resign myself to fate.

'Well, If I die tonight then so be it. At least that means I could be reunited with mama in the heaven and I wouldn't have suffer another pain from 'him' anymore...'

I smiled slimly, readied myself to close my eyes forever. But as if hearing my prayers, finally, Kami-sama sends me one of his angels to save me...

And that angel is you...

You, who saved me both from the cold and my own miserable life.

-I know that you were running hurriedly, holding me in your warm embrace while panicking. I know that you're talking to me so that I didn't fell to my eternal sleep. 

Sadly enough, I can't hear a thing. Nor my voice would come out as I tried to thank you. And more a shame that I couldn't even see your face that time...

Were you worried?

Were you mad?

I don't know... because my consciousness has finally given away...

.

.

.

Yes, this is the memory of how we first met... my custode angelo...