𝑺𝑨𝑻𝑼

namjoon groaned in frustration, it was one of those rare times where the boys had a break

namjoon groaned in frustration, it was one of those rare times where the boys had a break. although it was only a week before they headed to the next country on their tour, namjoon couldn't help but feel antsy.

he was exhausted, yes, but he was bored. and he knew that his band members were bored as well. they had been extra grouchy lately, the youngsters had been whining about how tired with their current schedule.

namjoon had to agree with them, as much as fun as it was being an idol, it was very exhausting and awfully draining.

namjoon had a thought but he shook his head, no that would be cruel. but, at the same time it would be fun, putting an end to namjoon's boredom. namjoon bit his lip, he hadn't gotten laid in a while and he knew his members needed a release, someway somehow, why not make the most out of it?

namjoon scrunches his eyebrows in thought, he got up from his comfortable position on his bed and walked over to his closet. he dug deep enough to where he found those clothes.

before they had debuted, bangtan made a bet. namjoon couldn't remember what it was about, knowing it was stupid and foolish, they were all still children at that time. they never got to find out who won or who lost, too busy with preparing for their debut and what not.

they had already bought the clothes though, and namjoon had accidentally stumbled upon the clothes when they moved from their first dorm to their previous dorm. he had thought about bringing it up again, but then they had a comeback and a tour right after so he decided to wait a little longer.

a little longer turned into a lot longer, and before he knew it, years had gone by. he didn't intend to leave it this long, but it was too late, he couldn't turn back time. in the end, it was probably better that the boys didn't remember the bet.

knowing the members probably forgot about that stupid bet, namjoon came up with a plan. although it was probably very risky, he knew that the outcome would not only benefit his members but also himself.

namjoon tucked the box back into his closet, well hidden by his many clothes and smirked to himself, the boys had no idea what they were getting into.