a lil christmas special uwu

"merry christmas guys!" namjoon yelled as he bounced down the stairs

so far, only seokjin, jimin and hoseok were awake. jimin and seokjin were still half asleep so they jumped when they heard namjoon's loud voice.

"merry christmas, joonie." hoseok cooed, looking up from his phone on the couch. namjoon sent a grin to hoseok and walked to the other two members.

"morning hyungie, morning jiminie!" namjoon said as he moved around the kitchen. he was really excited, christmas was his favourite time of the year. he had already bought his members presents, maybe he had gone a little overboard but he wanted to please his members.

he heard a faint 'happy christmas' and 'ditto' from the two sleepy members behind him and he couldn't help but giggle. after greeting the two, he walked back to the living room before plopping next to the only awake member.

hoseok glanced at him and smiled, pulling the other closer. namjoon nuzzled his face into the older shoulder and sighed in contenment.

after about thirty mintues of the 94 liners chilling on the couch, the two heard a yawn from the doorway where two sleepy taehyung and jeongguk stood. hoseol just patted the seat on his left and without saying anything, the two walked over.

it wasn't long before they found themselves on the couch, all seven of them clinging onto one another.

this was his home, with his six members cuddling on the cold christmas morning.