𝑺𝑬𝑴𝑩𝑰𝑳𝑨𝑵

it wasn't long before the rest of the members were lured into the kitchen by a sweet scent

it wasn't long before the rest of the members were lured into the kitchen by a sweet scent. "mmhm, what's that smell?" jeongguk asked as soon as he walked in, taehyung and hoseok not too far behind him.

namjoon looked up from decorating the cake, tongue slightly poking out from concentrating, and smiled at the four members.

"jinnie hyung and i made a cake!"

"why's everyone here and why does it smell like cake?" yoongi grumbled as he entered the kitchen. namjoon giggled, "because hyungie and i made a cake yoonie."

as if jimin could tell everyone was gathared at the kitchen, he walked in whilst stretching his arms above his head, "what's the occasion?" jimin asked with a yawn and he sat down on one of the stools.

"what's up with cakes and occasions? who said we couldn't have cake just because we wanted to?" namjoon huffed, going back to decorating the cake.

"the company." taehyung replied.

"fuck that, let's eat this cake joon and i made." seokjin spoke from washing his hands and fixing his hair. namjoon let out a squeak when seokjin nearly stabbed his masterpiece.

"hold on you big lug! i'm not done decorating yet!" seokjin huffed, crossing his arms and pouted at the younger. namjoon just playfully stuck his tongue out whilst placing a few candy flowers.

"done!"

namjoon turned the cake so the members could see his masterpiece.

he had written in pink icing 'good luck' with a large heart at the bottom and strawberries placed along the edge, colourful candy flowers placed all around made it look more innocent than what the leader had written.

"wh–what's the good luck for?" hoseok asked, the image of namjoon in the school girl outfit replaying in his mind like a broken record.

namjoon smirked, "for the tour of course! what else?" everyone in the room caught on to namjoon's teasing tone and suddenly the weren't really hungry for the cake but something sweeter.

hey ho it's my birthday-o !! i'm 15 now ùwú