𝑻𝑼𝑱𝑼𝑯

"so," namjoon dragged out dramatically, "are you gonna come closer and help your favourite dongsaeng?"

yoongi gulped and willed away the blush on his cheeks and scooted closer to the younger. he looked at the notebook that laid open and choked when he read the last line of lyrics, oppa i like it hit me more.

"what'dya think?" namjoon whispered into his ear, giggling when yoongi took in a shiddered breath. in an instant though, namjoon backed away and reached for under his bed. "you want some candy?" yoongi lightly shook his head, getting back into reality and shrugged at namjoon, "sure, why not."

namjoon handed the older a pack of sugar covered gummies while he munched on his own pack of gummies, "thanks." namjoon hummed in response, leaning back and observing yoongi.

"i–uh, i–i think you could write—" yoongi held his breath when namjoon pressed a kiss to his burning ear, "how about we skip this part, huh hyungie~?" namjoon teased.

the younger gently made the older look at him and tsked upon seeing his sugar covered lips, "your lips are covered in sugar~"

namjoon pushed the older down and grinned when the older let out a squeak.

he leaned down and licked the sugar of before giving the older a quick peck, giggling when he saw the others cheeks dusted pink.

"you taste sweet~" the younger gave him another peck before getting up and skipping out the door, not before blowing a kiss to the older of course.

yoongi stared up at the ceiling in bewilderment, a tent in his pants growing with every passing second.

"fuck namjoon."

also if you didn't know the lyrics 'oppa i like it hit me more' are real lyrics from namjoon uwu 🥰