𝑳𝑨𝑷𝑨𝑵

"hyungie," namjoon whined, "can we make a cake?" seokjin stopped moving around and turned around to namjoon, his 'mr

"hyungie," namjoon whined, "can we make a cake?" seokjin stopped moving around and turned around to namjoon, his 'mr. good lookin' is cookin'' apron on full display. seokjin raised an eyebrow, clearly flustered from the sudden request, "what's the occasion?" he asked suspiciously.

namjoon shrugged, "who says you need an occasion for cake?" after leaving his mouth hanging for a minute, he closed it and speechlessly turned back around.

"fair enough, but you gotta help. i'm not making a cake for you if you just watch from the sidelines." seokjin spoke while chopping up some vegetables for later on.

namjoon giggled, "yes hyung," he dragged out, "i promise i'll help you."

an hour later and the kitchen–well to put it simple, it was a mess. there was flour covering every inch of the table, spilled egg whites on the floor and powdered sugar in their hair!

namjoon giggles as he smeared more flour onto seokjin's cheek. seokjin just chuckled and continued stirring the bowl full of icing.

"namjoon-ah, how does this taste?" seokjin smudged a bit of frosting onto his finger and brought it up to the youngers lips.

at that moment namjoon got an idea, he looked up at seokjin before glancing back at the frosting covered finger and gave it a small lick.

he kept licking before taking the whole finger into his mouth, making the older take in a sharp breath. he made sure to suck seokjin's finger clean before letting his finger go with a 'pop!'.

"mhmm, tastes good hyungie~"

fun fact i actually hate icing and frosting uwu