𝑬𝑵𝑨𝑴

yoongi tensed as he heard namjoon utter those last words

yoongi tensed as he heard namjoon utter those last words. he knew namjoon didn't need any help, he knew the man for eight years for fucks sake! yoongi could feel the others staring at him, waiting for him to do something.

"well hyung? didn't you hear him?" yoongi grunted back at taehyung's teasing tone. he was actually kind of surprised the other wasn't jealous.

he glanced at the younger, only to see him staring back with an eyebrow quirked and a teasing grin on his lips.

he felt his lips curl up into a snarl, "at least i don't have a fucking boner."

taehyung just shrugged and yoongi wondered how the younger managed to stay so unbothered. angrily (he was actually just pouting but he would never admit it), he stomped towards namjoon's room.

just before he was out of earshot, he heard someone say "he looks like a little angry kitten, oh my god." yoongi scrunched his nose and pretended as if he didn't hear it, ignoring the warmth steadily growing on his face.

yoongi knocks on namjoon's door three times and waits for a reply before going in. his eyes stay glued to the floor as he grumbles a quiet, "what did you need help with?"

yoongi quickly glanced up at the younger and nearly choked.

namjoon had sat crisscrossed on his bed, headphones hung loosely around his neck, lollipop in his mouth with a grin etched on his mouth. "you just can't resist me, can you?" namjoon spoke with a teasing tone.

yoongi pouted and stomped over to namjoon, "oh shut up."

jus a filler uwu