𝑺𝑬𝑷𝑳𝑼𝑳𝑼𝑯

"move over! i want to take a picture before you animals dig into it!" namjoon said as he bumped the other members with his hip

"move over! i want to take a picture before you animals dig into it!" namjoon said as he bumped the other members with his hip. there were multiple grunts and namjoon just giggled. he tried to take a few photos but decided that it wasn't a very good angle. namjoon huffed and pouted, quickly coming up with a solution.

he pulled out the stool next to jimin's and shakily stood up on it, the members behind him holding onto the chair whereas a couple of them held the back of his thighs. the boys ears turned red as they looked up, only then remembering namjoon's outfit. they quickly looked away, though they couldn't help but wanting to take another peek.

"got it!" namjoon grinned and jumped down from the stool, "now, my bretherins, you may feast." namjoon spoke in a silly accent, failing to contain his giggles afterwards. as soon as the words left namjoon's lips, the boys didn't hesitate to dig in, namjoon yelping when hoseok and jeongguk jumped towards the cake from beside him.

"pigs." namjoon tsked under his breath as he watched the others completely devour the cake.

namjoon walked over and opened his mouth, waiting for someone to feed him. jimin glanced at him and cut a large slice with his fork before bringing it over to the older's awaiting mouth. namjoon closed his eyes and hummed when the sweet taste of icing, vanilla cake and fresh strawberries melted in his mouth.

"we did a good job, hyungie!" namjoon had tried to say but it sounded more like "eedigoojophyunie!" the other members chuckled, their leader adorable with his stuffed cheeks, a bit of frosting smeared on his left cheek.

helllooo soo abt the oneshot book,,,,, i'll release it soooonnn so please check it out when it comes out ty !!  <33

also,, pls expect sum fluff in this book,, a relationship isn't just based around sex and doms or subs,, feelings are also a key role in a functioning relationship !! n e whore fluffy n needy joon will appear v soon !!