𝑳𝑰𝑴𝑨

nothing much happened after namjoon pulled his little 'stunt', they watched the movie in silence and then they went to bed

it was currently the next morning, namjoon was looking through the box to decide what he should wear today. namjoon bit his lip in excitment when he looked over what he prepared for the last day. he couldn't wait.

it wasn't just the fact that it would drive the members insane, but it also looked really adorable, so could you really blame him for wanting to try it on?

namjoon couldn't help himself, he quickly shimmied out of the big sweater and shorts, and slid into the school girl outfit. he looked into the mirror and grinned when he saw how nice the skirt looked on his long legs.

"namj–" hoseok didn't finish his sentence as he took in the others appearance. namjoon squealed and turned to the door, face red as a tomato.

"a–ah, ho–hoseokie." namjoon looked down and nervously play with his fingers.

at first, both of them just stayed silent, until hoseok cleared his thoart and looked anywhere besides the younger. "oh, uh, i–i just wanted to tell you that breakfast is–is, um, ready."

when namjoon looked back up, the olders face was beet red. "i–i'll be down in a few minutes." namjoon nervously chuckled.

he saw the other nodded before quickly escaping, if namjoon wasn't so anxious, he would've found the act cute.

namjoon quickly shimmed out of the school girl outfit, face burning red with embarrassment as the interaction with the other rapper replay in his head. namjoon took a deep breath and walked out the door.

as soon as namjoon stepped downstairs, everyone was blown away.

the outfit he prepared today was in between too much and not enough. he decided to wear a black, shoulderless crop top with a beige plaid skirt and topped it off with black fishnets and a black choker. the crop top was obviously not meant for men as the collar was a bit too loose (not too loose though bc that boy has some tiddies🤪).

"good morning!" namjoon grinned cheerfully at his band members as he walked down the last steps. from the corner of his eyes, he could see taehyung pulling a blanket over his waist.

his eyes widened and he tore his gaze away from the younger. he gulped and walked to the kitchen, purposely swaying his hips a little bit more than usual.

"morning, yoonie." namjoon greeted the older as he walked into the kitchen. yoongi just grunted and avoided looking at namjoon. namjoon noticed and pouted, "yooniee, what do you think of my outfit today?"

the older choked on his coffee and his eyes widened comically, "uh—you, uh, l–look good. g–great!"

namjoon whined, "but you didn't even look at my outfit!" he let out a rather loud sigh and over exagerately sagged his shoulders and lowered his head.

he turned to jin, who sat opposite to yoongi, and asked him, "what do you think, hyungie?" namjoon could hear the older behind him take a sharp breath, and he smiled.

now it was the eldests turn to choke on his waffle, he quickly recovered and cleared his throat, "just like yoongi-ah said, you look great, joon-ah." seokjin smiled and namjoon had to remind himself that seokjin wasn't called 'worldwide handsome' for nothing.

namjoon felt his neck and face getting warm and quickly looked down, muttering a quiet 'thank you'. he nervously fumbled with the fishnets as he waited for his coffee to finish before excusing himself.

just as he was about to go back up to his room, he stopped and turned around.

"also, yoonie?" grunt. "later can you help me with a song? i keep getting stuck on this one part and i don't know what to do, thank you!"

namjoon giggled and trudged upstairs.