𝑫𝑼𝑨

namjoon hummed to himself as he brushed his teeth, was he really gonna pull through with this? he knew that if any of this got leaked it would ruin them and everything they've built

no, namjoon wasn't a coward. namjoon was never one to just half ass something, and he wasn't gonna start now.

seokjin, jimin and hoseok were in the kitchen, jimin and hoseok were casually talking to each other while seokjin sat at a stool, lazily eating his breakfast.

the others were in the living room, yoongi was laying across their smallest couch, lazily scrolling through his phone. taehyung and jeongguk were playing a video game on the big flat screen tv, shouting everytime one of them would die.

namjoon glanced at his reflection in the mirror, he had chosen something that wasn't too bad. although he would never admit it out loud, he loved how the high waisted shorts felt on him, not to mention the soft material of the oversized sweatshirt. he took a shaky deep breath before opening the door and stepping outside. he quietly made his way downstairs.

he didn't say anything to the members as he passed by them, silently preparing. "morning, joon-ah." seokjin mumbled distractedly.

"morning, hyung." namjoon spoke quietly, making seokjin glance up at the younger. when he did, he drew in a shuddered breath. jimin and hoseok noticed almost immediately, glancing up at their leader.

namjoon bit his lip and shyly looked down at his sock clad feet, rubbing them together as if it would help ease the weird tension in the air.

namjoon glanced up, gazing at the trio with a nervous eyes through his long eyelashes. yoongi suddenly walked in, making everyone's attention (besides taehyung and jeongguk) turn towards him. "what's going on–oh." namjoon flushed under the intense gazes, making the others gulp.

he quietly released a breath he didn't know he was holding in and gave a shy wave, before going back to prepare his breakfast.

"what's good, hyu–wow." namjoon jumped a bit and glanced to the doorway of the kitchen where the two youngest members were standing, unabashedly eyeing him up and down. actually no, all of the members were eyeing him up and down, the thought making namjoon turn a pretty pink.

namjoonn cleared his throat, hoping that the members wouldn't notice the blush coating his cheeks, "morning." namjoon hated how he felt so nervous. he took a deep breath to calm his nerves and quietly whispered to himself, "okay joonie, confidence is key, you need to be confident. you can do this!"

he went back to cutting up his fruit, and the others swear they could see a smirk on the leaders lips as he turned around. namjoon sat down, gently setting down his bowl of chopped up fruit and carton of banana milk on the table.

"do you guys have any plans?" namjoon asked. the group, still staring at him, just shrugged, making namjoon huff and pout.

"if not," he paused, waiting to see if anyone would suddenly say they did have something planned. when no one did anything, he continued, "i was wondering if we could netflix and chill?"

the boys froze, seokjin nearly choking on his cereal. "n–netflix and chill?" namjoon bit back his smug grin and enthusiastically nodded his head, feigning innocence.

"yeah! we can watch something and build a pillow fort!" he spoke in an excited tone, not really faking that because building a pillow fort with his members would be amazing.

jeongguk shook his head, "holy shit, i thought he meant something else." he quietly murmured to himself though it was loud enough that the others heard, getting himself a glass of water to clear his mind.

namjoon nearly bursted out laughing, this was a lot more fun than he had expected it to be. he just flashed a grin to the other members before he ate his breakfast, the others not taking their eyes off of his body, or his outfit, more like.

he finished his fruit in silence, everyone stuck in their own world. he got up and quietly washed his bowl, finishing the remaining milk in the carton before throwing it away.

"i'll see you guys later~" oh boy, they were so fucked.