𝑬𝑴𝑷𝑨𝑻

namjoon nearly lost it when he caught the boys staring at his plump lips

namjoon nearly lost it when he caught the boys staring at his plump lips. he kept the smirk down however, and continued eating the lollipop, keeping his eyes trained on the screen in front of him. he wasn't really paying attention to the movie, he was more entertained wih the others.

the other members weren't even hiding the fact that they were blatantly staring at him. namjoon felt somewhat satisfied and powerful. so, whilst keeping his eyes trained on the screen in front of him, he quirked a brow and pulled out the lollipop, teasingly slow. "you guys aren't even watching the movie."

at that, the six flustered members turned their focus to the screen. namjoon giggled and lightly shook his head, they weren't gonna get away that easily.

namjoon faked a yawn and streched his arms above his head, slowly bringing them down to rest on jimin's thigh. he bit his lip in satisfaction as the younger tensed against his touch.

his next victim was hoseok, who sat on his left. he glanced at the older man, thinking of what he should do with him.

namjoon took a deep breath and sightly leaned into hoseok, "i'm getting cold." namjoon whined as he leaned in closer to the older. it wasn't exactly a lie, he was getting cold, maybe it was due to the shorts and oversized sweater he was wearing.

at that yoongi looked away from the screen, "maybe you should wear some sweatpants." yoongi spoke gruffly, namjoon smirked because he knew it was working. namjoon had known yoongi long enough to know that he was jealous.

don't worry yoonie, i'll have fun with you tomorrow.