𝑺𝑬𝑩𝑬𝑳𝑨𝑺

namjoon huffed, no one was paying attention to him

namjoon huffed, no one was paying attention to him. after yesterday, everyone was acting weird, it was almost as if they were avoiding him, and that made him sad. he made a cake, and he was wearing girls clothing for a week, all for them!

fuck this, namjoon thought, if they think i'm gonna stop then they have another thing coming.

namjoon huffed and stomped to the box of clothes, picking the one that he was saving up for but decided that he'd had enough. he threw on the school girl out fit and laid on his bed, ass in the air.

"gguk! ggukie!" namjoon called out, knowing the youngest would obediently come to his room without much trouble.

"yes hyu- oh." jeongguk began until he walked in. on his crush laying on his bed. with his ass in the air. whilst wearing a pink thong. i bet you can imagine the first thought that went through his head.

jeongguk looked away after staring for a few seconds, cheeks slowly changing into a pink hue, "wha-what did you need, huh-hyung?" jeongguks voiced wavered, giving namjoon a clear indication that the younger was holding back from staring at his plump ass.

"i want you to fuck me." namjoon heard a distinct choking sound sound before he heard the other take a breath, "'scuse me?"

namjoon giggled at the youngers surprised tone and looked back while wiggling his ass a little, "c'mon ggukie, don't you want to? i wore these clothes and made a cute cake for you guys and i still don't get what i wanted." namjoon whined with a pout adorning his features. "i want you, ggukie. i want to see you, and the others, lose control. won't you give your favourite hyung what he wants?"

namjoon could tell that jeongguk was losing every piece of sanity left in his body and namjoon couldn't help but feel a little pleased. who knew all it would take for him to get dicked down by his (hot) best friends, was wearing a few short skirts and a couple of oversized sweaters. if he had known this, he would've tried it out years ago.

"well, ggukie? are you just gonna stand there all day or are you gonna be a good boy and call the others?"

hiiiiii i'm sorry i haven't been so activeeeee i have my midterms and i'm vvvvvv stressed yee thank u for enjoying this weird and dumb book <33