𝑫𝑼𝑨𝑩𝑬𝑳𝑨𝑺

jeongguk snapped out the haze he was in, face turning more and more red as the seconds passed

jeongguk snapped out the haze he was in, face turning more and more red as the seconds passed. he nodded to his hyung, and ran out of the room.

he reached the living room where the rest of the members had been killing time. when the others looked up, they were worried by the way the youngest' face was red and how out of breath he seemed.

"nam-namjoonie huh-hyung." was all the younger said, making the olders even more worried. hoseok walked to the younger with his eyebrows furrowed, "is everything alright, ggukie?"

before anyone could say anything, a deep moan was heard, and it seemed that it was coming from namjoon's room. everyone scurried to the direction of the leaders room, not ready to see the beautiful sight that awaited them.

namjoon was on his knees atop of his bed, eyes filled with tears as his fingers did wonders to him. the others could only stare with their jaws dropped on the floor at the sight of their pretty little leader becoming a mess over his fingers up his ass.

"p-please, need you, all of you." was the only thing he could choke out, and who would be able to resist such a cutie?

certainly not bangtan.

skfjksjd im sososo sorry this is so short !! i havent had much time to write or edit because of school !! school is legit the worst lmfao

dw yall,,, i swear the next chapter,, i'll make it up to u, fr,, but like i mentioned in my oneshot book,,, im not comfy with writing smut but i may or may not write detailed foreplay lmao yeeet

also,, ironically i became friends with the guy that made fun of me lmao,,, he started dating my best friend n there's been a huge change in character. he's already apologised for all the shit he did to me n he genuinely cares abt my depression now so yay :D