𝑻𝑰𝑮𝑨

namjoon jumped onto his bed, gasping when his precious ryan plushies bounced softly on the bed

namjoon jumped onto his bed, gasping when his precious ryan plushies bounced softly on the bed. he picked up the one that fell and cuddled it into his chest, mumbling apologies to the small stuffie. namjoon yawned and laid back down, the doll still clutched in his arms.

his eyes felt droopy, who knew seducing could be so tiring. namjoon couldn't fight the urge to sleep, so he got himself comfortable and slept away, blissfully unaware of the chaos downstairs.

"what the fuck just happened?" taehyung asked in disbelief. everyone, besides from namjoon, was still in shock.

"i don't know, but i do know that his thighs look fucking amazing." jimin was still looking in the direction of where their leader had excused himself, and it was obvious he was having some not so innocent thoughts about the older by the way he spoke in a breathy voice.

"god jimin, your fucking thigh kink is so obvious." yoongi quirked a brow at the younger when he just shrugged, "hey, it's not my fault his thighs are gods gift to this world."

no one argued with that statement.

skdjkskd thank u for 1k reads !! i never thought this shitty book would get so many reads. i appreciate every single one of u and if u ever need someone to talk to, no matter how stupid u think it is, u can always talk to me !!