xii - insomnia

𝚃 𝙰 𝙴 𝙷 𝚈 𝚄 𝙽 𝙶

𝚃 𝙰 𝙴 𝙷 𝚈 𝚄 𝙽 𝙶

BED, BED, BED.

It's the only thing circling inside my head as I stroll through the empty and narrow hallway and whistle softly to prevent my eyes from closing out of sleepiness. The entire dinner was uneventful, yet I'm still curious and I couldn't wait for the sun to rise again.

I have to know what will be everyone else's opinion on leaving this place. Namjoon's kind of eager on leaving. Of course he knows that, it is the right choice and I agree with him.

My room isn't any farther than thirty meters when an unusual sound breaks into the air, disrupting the silence. I shot my head to the sound's origin which somehow drives my dreariness away.

It would only be two outcomes: my stupid mind itself creating illusions without my consent or an undead who got lost and found itself here. And if it were the second, I'd already run to my room and hide because to be honest I'm not gonna get myself killed fighting it.

Call me a coward, but life these days should be valued so much especially now the world's like this. You get the idea.

I slowly walk, step by step, towards the sound. The nearer I go, the louder and clearer it becomes and thanks to fate, it turns out to be just a human's voice. Yet I don't know who owns it.

I stare at the door in front of me. The laboratory. The voice is inside, and I realize there are two voices, arguing based on what I can hear. Carefully, I press my ear onto the door.

"Cut that you little—"

"I'm not a boy, Yoongi."

Yoongi-hyung? My eyes widen in shock when I hear his name being mentioned by a female's voice. It's no other than Omega since she's the only girl in here. But what confuses me is how do they know each other?

"Aish, quit being sarcastic. You're not helping."

"Then what am I doing to you now?"

"Ah! Did you do that on purpose?!"

"Quiet. You might wake the others up—"

"How many times do you have to do that?!"

"Keep your voice down! We're almost there . . ."

Stop it, Taehyung. I push myself off the door forcing not to think of stupid things. Why am I being like this? Stop taking it the other way!